duzhul

Aug 10, 2018
yo guys, advanced to almost the end of the book 3... but, about ty lee.

What's the ??????? part? can anyone unlock it? how? I already have toph 5/5 every girl is totally hypnotized, and even the other girl in the palace is pregnant.... so, what else do I need to do?
other girl in the palace?WHAT GIRL!?!?

CRIPEN

Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck with battling the dreamslayer, I know that you have to lise but I can't, the mc keeps saying "crap I'm out of potions" I'm playing android version.

Kandinsky

Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, i stuck in Book 3 - Love Route. I can't build or upgrade anything after i choose the love route. I know it's not finished yet, but is this normal?

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
For some reason I can't get past this tree memory minigame. I go all the way to the right and a new screen appears with a door and I destory the false memory. After that I read you go to the left, but when I got to the left nothing happens. is there another screen on the left side? Do I need to click something else?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i stuck in Book 3 - Love Route. I can't build or upgrade anything after i choose the love route. I know it's not finished yet, but is this normal?
The upgrades are story relevant... keep progressing and do as you are told by Toph and the others.
Upgradeing a building to early can make you get stuck in the story

Kandinsky

Nov 6, 2018
The upgrades are story relevant... keep progressing and do as you are told by Toph and the others.
Upgradeing a building to early can make you get stuck in the story
Thank you, but June already told me, that she wants to live in the brothel, but i can't build it anyway. The Build and Upgrade buttons are greyed out.

U

User_755695

I think I figured out how book 4 will be like-just some ideas and some 'wires' connected here and there-I could be right totally as well as be wrong entirely.I'll be content at least to be partially correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like trainzzzzzXX

Nov 6, 2018
Ok so we all know Korra will be in the next Book so i was thinking giving that there are two routes do it kinda like book two and give an option on what character to use like if you go Slave Route Ur just some random dude and if it the love route you play as Korra (With Futa) keeping with her preference for women but not losing out on sex scenes
HUGE FAPPING!!!!!

Reactions: GaRbS

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Korra with futa?Ewww,there is no girl with a dick,only a guy have a boobs,and its gaay..

Reactions: Zeromus

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
That would completely defeat the point of the harem approach we have seen till now.
Hell,since it would eliminate any possibility of interaction between MC and the subject it would defeat the point of the whole frigging game.
Not to mention the elementary shift in kink which is commercial suicide.

Reactions: nmz333 and Zeromus
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes