bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It seems like the game is unable to read the WEBP file. I had this problem with the last update when you had to go through the desk, I only figured it out after talking to someone who download the full version.
Is there a traceback? Usually is when renpy can't read the file and then I can look at the specific file causing the problem

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry for the wait, luckily I have both versions installed. Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that. Fixed and reupped. https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-6a-bughunt-mity.730/post-3235216

Just FYI, if you guys have issues with a compressed version or android port, please @ the person who posted it and let them know. I'm more than happy to fix my fuck ups when I can, and most of the others are too.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
ChangeLog for 0.8.6a? O_O
There's no changelog but I'll list what's added:

Major changes:
1. You can now go back to the Southern Water Tribe
2. New area added to the city streets that will involve rescuing Korra
3. The later phase of Season 1 of Korra was added, however there's a bug that prevents you from progressing after you've restored Korra's bending

Sex related stuff:
1. Eska has a new sex scene involving her brother Desna
2. Desna has his own gay sex scene with you but you're given the option of visualizing him as a female
3. Jinora has a incest blowjob scene
4. Korra has two more scenes, vaginal sex with you and an optional gang rape scene with the Equalists
5. There's a sex scene with a female Equalist, however getting it may be dependent on whether you let the Equalists rape Korra or not, I haven't tested this out
6. Asami has a sex scene with vaginal and anal penetration
7. Boobjob and penetrative sex scenes with Avatar Yangchen

I probably missed a few things

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yea, he should have skipped that scene. It's clear he was afraid to include her but in my book he didn't had to go all the way in the first place.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes