Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I tried it but it didn't work
Hmm.. I wonder why is that.. Well anyway to get the scene you need to fail her as a father when you talk to her at the statue
If you're at the southpole just proceed to the stories and it will eventually lead you to her asking you to drink the some kind of beverage then there you go..

Reactions: iamnotthetruck

silentguy00

Jun 16, 2020
Hmm.. I wonder why is that.. Well anyway to get the scene you need to fail her as a father when you talk to her at the statue
If you're at the southpole just proceed to the stories and it will eventually lead you to her asking you to drink the some kind of beverage then there you go..
thank for the help
I think because the version maybe

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think I'm stuck (4th chapter)
After the three envelopes scene, I have to get a ride to the south pole (this should be the second visit).
I checked everywhere but I can't find where to trigger this event, any help, please?

edit: nevermind, I missed the talk with Zhu li in the city streets

Apr 29, 2020

-This ends my patronage for mity. Now the next one has to jump in and provide.
All right! 0.8.7c is here! But what is it? It's the last build, containing the end of book 4's slave route, but with a bit more content.

That means it has a few new scenes, new versions of old scenes, some spit and polish here and there(as much as I could manage in a few weeks) and a new hint system! Shady will now provide a helping hand in some instances... of course he'll want to be paid for his services.

I've added a few little things throughout book 4's slave route but nothing which will make you want to play through it again. If you load a save game which was made at least after Amon has been defeated you'll be able to see all the more worthwhile additions.

Soooo what has been added?

- extra dog walking scene

- extra end scene (fly high in the sky)

- washroom scene (gotta get clean!)

- new versions of old korra scenes (indicated with a heart)

- new version of old equalist scene (visit the cells)

I think that's about it?

I tried to add as much of the more popular poll results as I could within the timeframe I had.

We hope you'll like these additions to flesh out the end of book 4's slave route. If you find bugs or other annoyances... please let us know and we'll try to fix it within the next few days.

I'll add an alternative link once I uploaded it. Android version will most likely be uploaded tomorrow.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes