RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if Mity is going to go back and rework book 1 a little after hes done? It could use it.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I wonder if Mity is going to go back and rework book 1 a little after hes done? It could use it.
It'd be really cool if Book 1 was more different between routes but I don't think there's any clean way to do that without ruining people's emotional investment, especially if they only ever played one route.

I can see him maybe adding a few extra frames to some of the animations, though. Many of those Book 1 animations were 2-frames. A lot of Book 4's animations, in comparison, were 3-6 frames plus another 3-6 for different angles.

Reactions: SirDregan

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
For everyone who is wondering "where is the love route", know that developer has just ended the slave route a month ago.
Stop being too lazy to read the game's texts, use your neurons more, search the internet for Walkthrough or use the search bar.

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Book 4 would be perfect if you could go from getting a buttjob from Lin to giving a buttfuck to Lin
I've been saying this all along you dont even get to butt fuck lin or enslave her nothing, its just random sex scenes its nothing like book 2 or 3 its retarded

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes