TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I'm stuck in book 3 - love route.
No matter where I go there's no new option.
-Have Tavern, Hospital, Store, Home, with no option to upgrade any.
- Last new things from caves - free Smalleberry and meet chained girl with combination lock (do not know the code). All cracked walls are with "not enough earthbending"
- Toph says "give me some time to think about the nest step", so no more training.
- visited all (home, arena, market, fountain [helped smallberry], etc.) - no new options.

Halp?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm stuck in book 3 - love route.
No matter where I go there's no new option.
-Have Tavern, Hospital, Store, Home, with no option to upgrade any.
- Last new things from caves - free Smalleberry and meet chained girl with combination lock (do not know the code). All cracked walls are with "not enough earthbending"
- Toph says "give me some time to think about the nest step", so no more training.
- visited all (home, arena, market, fountain [helped smallberry], etc.) - no new options.

Halp?
You need to find the code. Look at the notice:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-7d-mity.730/post-1920814

Paco32

Aug 25, 2020
Can anyone please help? On Android book 4, trapped in water village, completed the mine rescue/nap but sauna is closed and Korra is missing, tried every option but hard stuck

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is the probending minigame just broken or am I doing something wrong? It just doesn't register clicks, it only works half the time while mashing lmb
the probending is tmk not broken; just the timing is somewhat tricky. anyway, you can still scroll back if memory serves.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
What can it be in ATLAverse??
The present time period, after the PC has done each element. If I knew exactly what was planned, I'd be part of MITY.
My guess is...Spirits.
Aang (and Zuko in this game) had the first 3 books: Water, Earth, and Fire. Korra's first book was Air (which is also the first book she appears in in this game). Her second book was titled Spirits. And wouldn't you know it, but Avatar has 2 spirit ladies hanging around on him. I'm actually not sure if the Dreamstealer and....that one spirit lady that Katara impersonates in the show...still are following the Avatar, I have just barely started book 4 (If it's as long as book 3, then I won't be getting to the end in a day) so I'll find out when I get to the end. But it would totally make sense if that plot thread hasn't been wrapped up yet. Plus,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, has Mity said anything about who you play as on the book 4 love route? I was gonna assume Asami, but she doesn't airbend so I guess we would still be Tencent or whatever his name is. I've only played the love routes on the first 3 books so far, how much does the story differ between the routes in each book? Like, is there that much of a difference in the story beats that the love route of Book 4 will take 6 months to complete?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes