Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yes. To my knowledge Pema only gives you a handjob in book four slave route.
Everytime Pema gives you a handjob, she speeds up towards the end. You shouldn't be able to miss it.
There's far more than a HJ in the slave route - all the way to double fisting.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is it possible to get the alternate Ren'Py version ported to android? (since Marty only made alts for pc/mac) Currently running an older device in which FET crashes after loading the start
Mity didn't contribute one. It might be possible to create a build using unren and then recompile. Maybe someone wants to try.

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is it possible to get the alternate Ren'Py version ported to android? (since Marty only made alts for pc/mac) Currently running an older device in which FET crashes after loading the start
not sure if it works, someone had mentioned "joiplay" to use for Ren'Py games for android, maybe search for that?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone tell me if choosing between taking Korra or Katara's panties and giving them or not to Kya have any consequences later in the game please? (Book 4 Love Route)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if choosing between taking Korra or Katara's panties and giving them or not to Kya have any consequences later in the game please? (Book 4 Love Route)
I'm curious about this too. I know you can give them back to Korra after her meditation and of course give them to er... what's her name but so far I haven't really seen anything.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm curious about this too. I know you can give them back to Korra after her meditation and of course give them to er... what's her name but so far I haven't really seen anything.
I hope that the devs let us see the other choice without making us replay the whole book. Because that would be annoying.

Reactions: d3v0id

Darkheretic

Jun 13, 2019
I get to suit up and nothing happens, last save i maxed out everything and did all quests available and suit up still won't activate clicking on it does nothing both saves.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
there is a save folder in the game folder, i think, but they also get saved in Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem
Gotcha, thank you. I've recently moved over to a new computer and realised the saves didn't transfer with me, so I'll need to delve into the rig again and retrieve them :p

Jan 28, 2019
sparring Kuvira is massive pain in the ass! The buttons never fucking work right!
I click defend and 90% of the time, nothing happens, OR it acts like it skipped forward. I'll click attack and it does nothing.

And no hotkeys!

As a minigame, it would be a hell of a lot more playable it hot keys were mapped, maybe A and D for attack and defend. Trying to move the mouse between two buttons that don't even work most the time makes for an EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating experience, where I know I'm failing the event based on a poorly made gameplay mechanic, and NOT because I'm doing something wrong.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
sparring Kuvira is massive pain in the ass! The buttons never fucking work right!
I click defend and 90% of the time, nothing happens, OR it acts like it skipped forward. I'll click attack and it does nothing.

And no hotkeys!

As a minigame, it would be a hell of a lot more playable it hot keys were mapped, maybe A and D for attack and defend. Trying to move the mouse between two buttons that don't even work most the time makes for an EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating experience, where I know I'm failing the event based on a poorly made gameplay mechanic, and NOT because I'm doing something wrong.
Your device might be too slow as the game is pretty easy if you follow the rules. Hotkey for hitting is "Enter".

• Wow
Reactions: TrueJackal
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes