dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
book 4 mini game sucks big time. water beat fire and so on. but that not the problem. my problem it won't let me click right. is there a easy way to do this?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
book 4 mini game sucks big time. water beat fire and so on. but that not the problem. my problem it won't let me click right. is there a easy way to do this?
Well as far as I remember it is completely optional. Personally I have never had any trouble with the minigame

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Well as far as I remember it is completely optional. Personally I have never had any trouble with the minigame
maybe for you. when i try to click the number and ik 1, 2 and 3. when i click or try click the number. the circle target is flashing crazy, when i try to pick the number. i'm using my pc. if you ask. is there a cheat to skip mini game.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck in the cell in Book 4. After you ask your neighbor to distract the guard for 5 minutes, what are you supposed to do? I've tried: mediating, clicking the vent again, and clicking the door but nothing works.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm stuck in the cell in Book 4. After you ask your neighbor to distract the guard for 5 minutes, what are you supposed to do? I've tried: mediating, clicking the vent again, and clicking the door but nothing works.
I think you need to knock on the door and ask for food. (so it can't distract you)
THEN ask your neighbor to distract the guards.
THEN meditate.

Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
This fighting mini-game is a complete joke you click defend and it does nothing then you click attack when the time is right also does nothing and you fight and win but zero progression.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
This fighting mini-game is a complete joke you click defend and it does nothing then you click attack when the time is right also does nothing and you fight and win but zero progression.
that happened to me in version 9.4, you wont see the animation but it does something.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes