dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
What a milestone. I haven't played this in years but it's finally time to do the full run. One of the best adult games of its time from what I remember. Let's see if it still is.

Reactions: WaveKing

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Bleach deserves it more than naruto which already has a ton of games out there. Bleach girls are better too.
I would totally be down for Bleach my self , just don't think he will try adapting an anime.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lucky Peterson - The Last Thing I Need
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
FET v1.0.0c

Hey everyone! It's here! The final build!
that looks like we will have a finished final sooner or later, i expect maybe the -D or -E version will be it.. thanks alot for sharing this! and if this ever hits a store, i'll buy that complete version. i want that hard copy, with them girls in the background on display, and the MiTy logo across, this one deserves it.

Last edited:

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????
There are multiple ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Technically since their mini quest is for you to impregnate them, but I don’t think there’s any scenes of them with big bellies.
MC actually did impregnate them, but missed pregnancies and births. When you come back to the swamp later they talk about it and that's why you now can fuck them even if you already fucked someone that day.

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Hey OG, I believe I got stuck in book 3.

Made everything I could and used some cheats to level crabs and to get money, but can't advance story.

My latest save file (day 46):

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the ending orgy scene for book 4 love route? It the one with all the main girl being young and Korra somehow still in the wheelchair.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the ending orgy scene for book 4 love route? It the one with all the main girl being young and Korra somehow still in the wheelchair.
That's the slave route. The fact that it appears under love is a mistake. The only orgy in the love route is the stuff on the beach.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes