kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
go to the dungeon, first left turn, break wall and explore
Yeah... Did what you said (even recorded it) and got nothing.

First left is where the first captive girl (nudist) is held. It is not like I already clicked every wall in the dungeon guys, I'm not that desperate. :cry:

tinywow_to_gif_2070904.gif

Note: Shackles only display when I click over it.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah... Did what you said (even recorded it) and got nothing.

First left is where the first captive girl (nudist) is held. It is not like I already clicked every wall in the dungeon guys, I'm not that desperate. :cry:

View attachment 1782306

Note: Shackles only display when I click over it.
walk past the shackles further to the left until you reach cracked wall

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lucky Peterson - The Last Thing I Need
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
we'll have to wait for Zuko to know more about it; until then, whoever can post something, can also remove it again, that's how the forum works. might be the original got removed from their patreon, then the post her would lack reference. maybe someone asked to keep it private; if someone asked me that, i'd remove my post.
patience is a virtue, so let's do the Iroh, and sit back and enjoy a nice cup of tea. it's relaxing. :sneaky:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
we'll have to wait for Zuko to know more about it; until then, whoever can post something, can also remove it again, that's how the forum works. might be the original got removed from their patreon, then the post her would lack reference. maybe someone asked to keep it private; if someone asked me that, i'd remove my post.
patience is a virtue, so let's do the Iroh, and sit back and enjoy a nice cup of tea. it's relaxing. :sneaky:
I’ll be honest, I find the removal of the post a bit sudden and strange too. No clue what it’s about lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah, that's really sus... why post something then delete it after?

Okay , not saying any of these theories are correct.
1. the account was breached and someone else made the post
2. Marty made the post to try and keep people from bailing
3. there was never a Marty and it has been Cbob all along
4. Cbob changed his mind (probably the most likely)
5. Patreon has a snaffu and the post will come back

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes