Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ok let's see if I understand 18Titans is a secondary project as they have officially said So, do you know what the new main game that they are going to create will be from the voting list that was given a few months ago?

Reactions: Daveck

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
is there even anything remotely gay in this? i heard is just 1 scene
One scene, on the slave route of the fourth campaign; Entirely optional and comes with about 4 dialog questions to see if you really want to do it.
Also, a pegging scene on the love route of the fourth campaign if you really force MC hand to do it, I wanted and missed it because it doesn't let any room for mistake, you virtually have to say OUTLOUD AND PROUD that you want it.

The game does this to every risky content; trap, loli, piss...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
One scene, on the slave route of the fourth campaign; Entirely optional and comes with about 4 dialog questions to see if you really want to do it.
Also, a pegging scene on the love route of the fourth campaign if you really force MC hand to do it, I wanted and missed it because it doesn't let any room for mistake, you virtually have to say OUTLOUD AND PROUD that you want it.

Yeah and at least he put warning on it.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

You can also get peg by a futanari Kuvira

Reactions: Crusado
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes