IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i downloaded the file and copyd it to the game but i cant find it ingame by the safes. pls help
The save file should appear when you skip forward to page 17. But I wouldn't use such old save files anyway.
Here is one where you first can see her:

King Ginora

Apr 20, 2022
Does anyone have the compilation of the galleries? I remember that someone here posted that he had the entire art collection of Mity but I can't find it ):

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Hey guys, didn't download this game in a while.
I heard it is finished?
Yes and no. Main story is done but they're still updating it bimonthly with post game content so the ride goes on. Good time to play through again if you just want to see what happens with the story. The post game stuff is just having your own island harem with new scenes being added.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yes and no. Main story is done but they're still updating it bimonthly with post game content so the ride goes on. Good time to play through again if you just want to see what happens with the story. The post game stuff is just having your own island harem with new scenes being added.
thank you

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
WHat happens if I choose the love route for book 1 & 2 but slave route for 3?
Nothing big as Toph won't be pregnant (in the epilogue) in either route. The ending depends only on which route you take for book 4. Scenes in the (love route) epilogue will change depending on your book 2 (love) ending and decisions in book 4 (love).

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Nothing big as Toph won't be pregnant (in the epilogue) in either route. The ending depends only on which route you take for book 4. Scenes in the (love route) epilogue will change depending on your book 2 (love) ending and decisions in book 4 (love).
Thanks. That's good to know.

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
I have problems with the game, when starting, it gets stuck and gives an error. As always it takes time to start, I leave it starting for minutes, when I come back, it still doesn't advance and my pc is going very slow

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
For those who were interested in post game content for the slave route like love is getting, don't get your hopes too high because this hasn't been done yet and we never know when they might get tired of working on this.
This was among the most recent art asset pack. It does appear that post game for the slave route is something that is being considered.

I do really like the idea of not being Tenzin when you go back, because that could lead to some great interactions if Tenzin realizes you're the body snatcher who fucked his family in his body lol.

c10.png

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how to get the loli route in book 4? pls reply!
the one from slave route?
good question, want to know too. the only guides I ever saw only have content up to chapter 3, as in where to find the rare rocks needed to upgrade the town, but I didn'tlook for a while anyway

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
the one from slave route?
good question, want to know too. the only guides I ever saw only have content up to chapter 3, as in where to find the rare rocks needed to upgrade the town, but I didn'tlook for a while anyway
When ever you get asked questions concerning the lolis you have to answer them correctly to open up that content iirc its something to the effect of be ambiguous and fail as a father in the case of book 4 slave and in the love rout again be ambiguous when Korra asks and when in the swamp and also with Ikki, if your holding down the CTRL key and skipping dialog you will never under stand what the question is about and likely will pick the wrong answers

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes