tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh well. Now that was a disappointment.

All we see is the same version of Jinora which we've already seen in the slave route book 4.

So unless we also see the actual Ikki version from the slave route, or Jinora is gonna take a youth potion, there's nothing we haven't already seen like 5 years ago. And the way she looks naked in that book does not really qualify for the tag (same like Toph, more like a dwarf or petite adult)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Elmore James - Mean Mistreatin' Woman
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
But, is a guy, a gay guy, just because people don't look or don't dress like they gender doesn't mean that change they biology
back in my heavy party time, we had some guy in our 'gang' who went by "at the end of the day, a hole is a hole" but none of us did consider him gay. he wasn't. with much effort i might say bi, but i don't really think so.
more like he didn't care as long as he could stuff ... something. anything. bet he'd do a cake or a melon whatever like in one of those 80s movies, or even a hole in a wall.
maybe it was too much erm, plants, or 'party chemicals' ..? no idea, he was just like that, horny all day, or something. he's been hitting on each of our girlfriends got into trouble with it, been hitting on female cops and promptly got arrested, got into a ton of more trouble. we bailed him out more often than not.
literally like he was thinking with his dick, and there's only one single line of thinking with this, if you could call it that.

funny enough, i found that exact same line in another game here, with a different turnout.

• Haha
Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
back in my heavy party time, we had some guy in our 'gang' who went by "at the end of the day, a hole is a hole" but none of us did consider him gay. he wasn't. with much effort i might say bi, but i don't really think so.
more like he didn't care as long as he could stuff ... something. anything. bet he'd do a cake or a melon whatever like in one of those 80s movies, or even a hole in a wall.
maybe it was too much erm, plants, or 'party chemicals' ..? no idea, he was just like that, horny all day, or something. he's been hitting on each of our girlfriends got into trouble with it, been hitting on female cops and promptly got arrested, got into a ton of more trouble. we bailed him out more often than not.
literally like he was thinking with his dick, and there's only one single line of thinking with this, if you could call it that.

funny enough, i found that exact same line in another game here, with a different turnout.
A game with gay sex too?

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know guys... I just used the new gallery mod and - I have to tell you - I will probably never play slave route. Yes, some situations and dialogues are even funny, but the idea of this path does not appeal to me at all. I guess I'm on the light side after all :unsure:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Oh well. Now that was a disappointment.

All we see is the same version of Jinora which we've already seen in the slave route book 4.

So unless we also see the actual Ikki version from the slave route, or Jinora is gonna take a youth potion, there's nothing we haven't already seen like 5 years ago. And the way she looks naked in that book does not really qualify for the tag (same like Toph, more like a dwarf or petite adult)
We're definitely getting Ikki and book 4 Jinora at some point during the epilogue. What form it's in is yet to be seen, but Katara does seem to have an endless supply of youth potions at her disposal and really doesn't seem to mind that the MC is trying to fuck her daughter and granddaughter (and iirc has even mentioned that she wanted Kya to be trained by her FOR the MC, but she turned out to be a lesbian (to Katara's disappointment)). I think Jinora looks fine, her proportions look appropriate for what the game is depicting.

Reactions: Bigstiffie

Bigstiffie

Dec 31, 2023
Gonna assume that there'll also be a Korra youth potion scene in the slave epilogue given that otherwise that's only in the Book 4 Love route

doritoite

Sep 9, 2020
Am I stupid or is the Meelo's coin minigame in chapter 4 completely broken? Every time I try to match coins it gets swapped with a completely different board for like 2 seconds then goes back to normal. Is this new or has it always been like that?

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Am I stupid or is the Meelo's coin minigame in chapter 4 completely broken? Every time I try to match coins it gets swapped with a completely different board for like 2 seconds then goes back to normal. Is this new or has it always been like that?
It's a bug. It's been fixed in the latest version of the game, v1.0.9e .

Last edited:
Reactions: doritoite

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Which route is better, love or corruption?
Both are very different storylines, with the main character being mind swapped into different characters depending on the route,

Some like love, some like corruption, I like both. Corruption isn't evil or super extreme, just more kinky/dommy so I'd honestly just play through both.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Elmore James - Mean Mistreatin' Woman
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Which route is better, love or corruption?
hmm really hard to say. if you're more into love stories and whatever 'wholesome' scenery, you may tend to like the loke routes more appealing.
if you're into completely utterly destroying some girl, bottom out, unspeakable things beyond any horror movie, you're out of luck, there's nothing of that sort of extremism in the slave route.
but the slave route gives different content (not so much in bk1) and different stories, and sometimes it's just tempting to be the 'mean guy' who always checks 'what's in it for me?' first and won't give a dead rat's ass about anyone else.

i'm completionist and thus have to play every facette of a game anyway.. it's a curse sometimes, but by now a developed habit to 'go the other path, too' which in this case turned out to be good. i wouldn't want to have missed out either route.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I don't know if it's a common opinion, but... I've replayed the game after not touching it for a while. It was disappointing. The reason is simple. Act 2 of the game - is still the best. Years later, with act 3 out and act 4 nearly complete. Act 3 is arguably the weakest (with act 1 being the opener so I will close my eyes on its weaknesses) but act 4 is just mediocre at best. Act 2 is by far the strongest. It's a shame really. I don't know why this is the case. Maybe it's because Azula is that much more interesting than all other LIs, maybe it's because in act 2 Azula takes charge and you have to interact with the world not limited by mechanics but by Azula. Just... Not sure why I felt compelled to comment on this, but I guess it stems from the fact that I hoped that the game would keep getting better, but it sort of fell off. Good fun though, all in all.

VispY

Oct 19, 2021
I don't know if it's a common opinion, but... I've replayed the game after not touching it for a while. It was disappointing. The reason is simple. Act 2 of the game - is still the best. Years later, with act 3 out and act 4 nearly complete. Act 3 is arguably the weakest (with act 1 being the opener so I will close my eyes on its weaknesses) but act 4 is just mediocre at best. Act 2 is by far the strongest. It's a shame really. I don't know why this is the case. Maybe it's because Azula is that much more interesting than all other LIs, maybe it's because in act 2 Azula takes charge and you have to interact with the world not limited by mechanics but by Azula. Just... Not sure why I felt compelled to comment on this, but I guess it stems from the fact that I hoped that the game would keep getting better, but it sort of fell off. Good fun though, all in all.
Everyone has their own opinions, it depends what girls you like, what scenes, if you care about the story etc.

But personally I would agree 3 is the weakest of the three acts that matter (Sorry Act 1). I personally enjoy 4 well over 2. In fact 2 probably is the biggest let down on replay. 3 is consistent but a bit underwhelming. 4 was fun and being fun with everything around Korra was something I didnt expect.

Either way this game is one of the GOATs of the trainer types. Ive fallen off keeping up with the epilogue content until its done, but im always interested in what MITY does next.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Everyone has their own opinions, it depends what girls you like, what scenes, if you care about the story etc.

But personally I would agree 3 is the weakest of the three acts that matter (Sorry Act 1). I personally enjoy 4 well over 2. In fact 2 probably is the biggest let down on replay. 3 is consistent but a bit underwhelming. 4 was fun and being fun with everything around Korra was something I didnt expect.

Either way this game is one of the GOATs of the trainer types. Ive fallen off keeping up with the epilogue content until its done, but im always interested in what MITY does next.
Oh yeah, people keep talking about epilogue content but I don't think I have been able to access that yet. I'd appreciate some basic directions, cheers.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes