Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I just don't see the value of hurting Kai outside of taking his Girl. Even during the slave routes "we" never decided to find guys we could be jealous of and attack them. Jinora's the one who screwed up finding another guy. More 'this is mine" pointing to jinora rather than "watch me boy".

Reeks of insecure little shit energy.
Well we didnt do this to guys before but definitely with girls, that's what the slave route has been about breaking their spirit and sometimes being unusually cruel to them, If the protagonist will be able to doll kai up and fuck him then it makes perfect sense to subject him to similar treatment as the girls.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well we didnt do this to guys before but definitely with girls, that's what the slave route has been about breaking their spirit and sometimes being unusually cruel to them, If the protagonist will be able to doll kai up and fuck him then it makes perfect sense to subject him to similar treatment as the girls.
As long as they go all the way then. A god putting effort into scaring away something small is a waste of time.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I wonder why some got against toying feminizing and fucking Kai. This Mity and if I know them, they'll make it optional or skippin
We got literal non-feminized gay sex with Desna/Eska/whichever it was but people are against feminizing Kai? (Of course ppl can argue he looks so similar to his female counterpart that it isn't "gay" but honestly who cares)
I wonder how much of it was being against cucking him vs straight up feminizing him though.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FourElementsTrainer-1.1.0d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MITY is a two person team, cbob and Marty. Cbob had/has some serious healt issues though and hasn't been involved since years. So right now it's Marty's one man show.
Oh dear......my condolences to him! Thank you for your claification!

Regarding your other question, this needs some more explaining.

My point of view is more narrative/character/universe driven.

Here are the book 4 NTR couples so far:
- Zhu Li + Varrick
- Pema + Tenzin
- Senna + Tonraq
- Suyin + Baatar
(- White Falls Wolfbats' girlfriends)
Oh my god I forgot about Baatar! xDDDD

On this list Tonraq is the only person that gets the real netorare treatment but it doesn't feel as bad because there are reasons for Senna to do it and it's implied she's only doing it for sexual reasons not because she loves the mc.
Tenzin and Tonraq on the love route doesn't really fit the theme, I give you that. Pema is established as a Milf succubus in the slave route though which probably made it easier to oversee this problem in the love route which came after. Both Milfs are kind of fan service in the love route, nothing to sugarcoat there.
It's a pity Kuvira never really loved anybody but nevertheless I would enjoy seeing her geting fucked in all holes in front of Baatar Junior.
Point is, all NTR scenes in the game so far are kinda "soft", we don't fuck anybody in front of their loved ones. On slave route the mc is a spoiled horny kid that doesn't want to share but he's not evil and gruesome, at least most of the time. (And it feels strange, the few occasions it happens.)
Makes perfect sense to me....

So with Kai and Jinora all depends on how Marty will characterize Kai. Kai's behavior in the show is not unlike that of our mc, so if Marty stays true to this it opens two opportunities if Jinora ends up with the mc, full on confrontation or (and I would prefer this) cooperation.
"Cooperation" my ass, Swinging sucks if she's supposed to belong to me! (unless I'm horny and curious which one of us is better in bed and how I'll get a laugh out of it of course!)

To clarify, I am NOT shaming your preferences.

The first option seems like what Marty had planed for him. Kai is an essential character in the fight with Kuvira, he saves Tenzin and his family, there are good reasons for Jinora to like him.
PERFECT sense....

But, JINORA IS OURS and if he doesn't object he will go down and we will fuck his sorry ass.
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

It'd be fan service for a certain crowd and I could live with it but I wouldn't like it.
Same, unless we have the option to make The MC uses his powerful, sexy imagination to imagine him as a girl just like he did with Desna!

The second option would be my preference for two reasons, some of you probably won't like. First, as I said Kai is not unlike to us, I can easily see him leaving Jinora if some other opportunity opens up. And Marty already made this possible by using Opal as guinea pig in the fake letter. What if we were accidentally right?
Then we get more Jinora! (and Opal ofc cuz slave route no one cares about morality that much!)

Second, and I'm aware that's a controversial take, in Kai we could get the first (Sokka not counting, sorry Sokka) male assistant/friend who helps us achieving small goals like beating Kuvira and main goals like getting more pussy. It could be an opportunity to have scenes with two males plus one or more females and it would be a rare case where I would be fine with it because Kai is a likable character but also a fitting character to use for scheming and seduction.

But as I mentioned before, it all depends on how Marty will characterize Kai and how dark he wants to go. Also a big crowd of the patreons probably don't want to share, but for me that would seem like a wasted potential for new type of content.
1728630467161.png

I'd love almost anything from MITY due to how they can make fun out of everything ngl....

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes