Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
Has someone posted the max lust and max score you need to get all the scenes for each girl somewhere? I have the walkthrough mod installed so I don't think I need to worry about missing any scenes. Whenever I get a choice between +1 lust or +1 score I've chosen score every time. I'm currently on chapter 5 and I have 8--4 score with all the girls but only 0-3 lust with each girl.

PandaRouXZero

Mar 3, 2024
Has someone posted the max lust and max score you need to get all the scenes for each girl somewhere? I have the walkthrough mod installed so I don't think I need to worry about missing any scenes. Whenever I get a choice between +1 lust or +1 score I've chosen score every time. I'm currently on chapter 5 and I have 8--4 score with all the girls but only 0-3 lust with each girl.
I only know of this console command: b4_jinora_escalate = 3
This will unlock loli scenes. So I assume that a score of 3 is max, or close to it. As unlocking loli content is what
people here are asking about a bit more often. It is easy to miss if you don't pick the corresponding dialogue option(s).

But I am not sure if each girl has their own score count. The Jinora command also unlocks Ikki scenes, though.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I only know of this console command: b4_jinora_escalate = 3
This will unlock loli scenes. So I assume that a score of 3 is max, or close to it. As unlocking loli content is what
people here are asking about a bit more often. It is easy to miss if you don't pick the corresponding dialogue option(s).

But I am not sure if each girl has their own score count. The Jinora command also unlocks Ikki scenes, though.
I'm pretty sure the guy you're quoting was posting in the wrong thread.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save just for the epilogues? I don't want to play trough the whole game again, and I don't want to use the gallery, would like a more natural progression.
Do you need loli? Click around the center of the book selection map if you don't / click the yin yang if you see it. If you extra see them, the little extra drops around the yin yang selects epilogues.

But no loli unless you bring in a book 4 save at minimum. Nor do you get other choices from earlier in the saves.

Myragingerection

Aug 29, 2020
Do you need loli? Click around the center of the book selection map if you don't / click the yin yang if you see it. If you extra see them, the little extra drops around the yin yang selects epilogues.

But no loli unless you bring in a book 4 save at minimum. Nor do you get other choices from earlier in the saves.
Thank you, I knew I missed something, didn't make sense not to have an option to skip to the end.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes