D

Deleted member 666996

Looks like the Android version is out. According to patreon. So won't be too long I guess.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Idk but will mity include Milf Toph & Katara in book 4? If so how? Make them drink a potion that makes them younger like the potions toph took in book 3(well she took the potion that makes you old but she mentioned that their is a potion that makes you younger)?
I don't mind if they were GILFs, as long they look like MILFs but w/ grey hair and attractive body frames or saggy tits.

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck in book 3 love route. June want's a whore and I have talked to Jin in the fountain. I said yes to her and now she isn't around anywhere

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't mind if they were GILFs, as long they look like MILFs but w/ grey hair and attractive body frames or saggy tits.
The MC would mind very much tho.
Also you can see Toph´s old version at the beginning of book 3 so thats what you would likely get.

Reactions: Balrog

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Idk but will mity include Milf Toph & Katara in book 4? If so how? Make them drink a potion that makes them younger like the potions toph took in book 3(well she took the potion that makes you old but she mentioned that their is a potion that makes you younger)?
Remind me, did we ever see an adult Katara in LoK? I know we saw adult Aang, Sokka, and Toph through flashback (not top mention statues of her), but I don't recall Katara... the second and third seasons are hazy for me.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes