hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Not seeing the Korra boobjob, for some reason. I've blackmailed Asami to suck her breasts, gotten a bj from Pema, assjob from Lin, fed both Korra and the daughter the 'protein shake' and gave the daughter the ambiguous answer.
I've gone everywhere, I think. And can't seem to find anything to move the story forward. Though I did figure out the morality console command and dropped korra to 80. Maybe that messed something up? Even though everything else worked fine?
Me Too

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not seeing the Korra boobjob, for some reason. I've blackmailed Asami to suck her breasts, gotten a bj from Pema, assjob from Lin, fed both Korra and the daughter the 'protein shake' and gave the daughter the ambiguous answer.
I've gone everywhere, I think. And can't seem to find anything to move the story forward. Though I did figure out the morality console command and dropped korra to 80. Maybe that messed something up? Even though everything else worked fine?
Go to the tower and call Asami back again. She'll do more with Korra this time.

Then when it's done go to Korra's room and eavesdrop.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Surprised Jinora's on the roster, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to more. Even moreso as this kind of wincest isn't as common as the reversed-gender version.

Reactions: Balrog

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
That options in the Jinora "talk"... I feel bad now ... But I know she wants it too, look at her spying on her parents behind that paper wall. I'm not imagine things, do I? :whistle:

said it before and i am gona say it again: if you are here you are Fucked up enough to not care and hey, if we got the option.. fuck it :D literaly

Reactions: Mistervd

Disp

Oct 3, 2017
So, using this website along with the save provided by the generous darksouls, I figured out the console command for four elements trainer chapter 4 money is bk4_money so, if you open up the console usinf shift+O and then type in bk4_money += 100000 it should give you 100000 gold.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes