GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
Version 0.8.2b:
  • New walking around sections (Statue Island, City Streets, Dream/Meditation)!
  • Zhuli idle
  • Ginger idle
  • Jinora idles
  • Korra idle
  • Appa idle
  • Player idle
  • Lin - Buttjob
  • Asami/Korra - Tit scenes
  • Korra - Protein
  • Pema - Blowjob
  • Korra - Titjob
  • Ginger - Sex
  • Continuation of story
  • Various quests/conversations

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i cant load the save that already download .. i using android version.. can some1 givr me solution to load the save or fix the prob

D

Deleted member 734424

What exactly is the difference between the slave and love route? Just the way you interact or do you miss out on certain things?

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Could somebody please tell me how to access any of the new stuff the changelog mentions? I've hit a dead end with 0.8.2b.
I maxed spinners, lowered kora's resist through meditation, found the kid in the park and played his minigame, and after the last task the police woman gave me she just tells me she's busy.
Every now and then the star icon lets me do an event minigame and that's about all.

Aside from that nothing else that I click and no matter who I talk to at any time of the game, there's nothing new happening at all... Can't access avatar island, and only sex scene I've seen so far was handjob from the police woman and Pema handjob. Also seen korra in the bathroom, but that's it.

Edit: Nevermid, I've figured it out. Had to talk to chat with korra at minimum resist, then talk to Pema, and so on. I forgot the game progresses through chats that don't trigger automatically but rather must be done manually at flagpoints.

Last edited:

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I just went through some of the crab battle code to see if I could fix up some of it. I wrote a long post detailing why I decided against it... but it can be confusing and I'd rather not bother with explaining further than this post. To put it all simply.. it's a dumpster fire. There is no fixing it. The author's best bet to fix it is to start from scratch.

So, instead of fixing the code to make it .. make sense .. I've decided to just give all opponent crabs 5 health at the start. I don't like cheating on this, but it's far better than sitting here flipping off my monitor every crab battle ("Why the hell is this crab that is exactly the same as mine, except mine is Epic and the opponent is Rare, hitting me 3x as often as I'm hitting it?") . To install, just put the file in the game folder within your Four Elements Trainer folder (ie: Four Elements Trainer\game\).

If the author IS watching this thread.. two recommendations that would solve a LOT of the issues with the crab battles (and I'm not even going to criticize the fact that 90% of the file is copy/pasted -- which introduced at least 3 bugs that I counted):
- do NOT bias the computer's battler (ie: a crab with 77 ACC should have the same hit chance whether they're NPC or the player's -- in the player's calculation, you multiply by .03 and then .01 .. for the computer you only do .02 .. and that's not all the bias going on there)
- you do not need to do a calculation, then do a (randomized) normalization on that calculation.. then toss it into yet another randomizer. The calculation you do on the ACC alone can be used to get a good hit-chance system going (as long as it's fair across the board -- see previous point) .. no need for all the other junk.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes