whiite

Jun 10, 2018
What is the best route for each part?
I really don't like all the crying for the "slave route" in Part 1 with Katara.
Help me avoid that in the next parts. What route should I pick?

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
If you don't like the crying then just stick with the love routes in Book 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the slave route so I actively avoid those.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
If you don't like the crying then just stick with the love routes in Book 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the slave route so I actively avoid those.
Yeah, I will.
I hoped "slave" in Book 1 would mean she would be a happy little submissive. Not a crying mess. Big turn-off.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Funny enough. You get happy submissive in all the love routes. Much more enjoyable IMHO.
Ah, fuck. I fucked up then.
I thought "love" would be cheesy dating and shit. Might re-do book 1 after I finish the others. Thanks for the help.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I will.
I hoped "slave" in Book 1 would mean she would be a happy little submissive. Not a crying mess. Big turn-off.
Slave route is more of an accurate "trainer" game with corruption than anything else. Book 3 is the only one that has more similarities in the routes than the ones prior, and even that has the MC being a dick to corrupt/hypnotize all the girls.

Reactions: utterdrong

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Please, slave routes are vanilla as fuck. And love routes are no real love routes. At any ending you fucked every pussy in town.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
? Anal, spanking, public sex, letting other men cum on her, degrading talk etc are "Vanilla" now ?

Not sure I can handle whatever you call non-vanilla then.
You're quite new on this site I guess? :p
4 of the things you mentioned I consider as mainstream. Maybe I'm just perverted.

Reactions: Sword26 and witteb

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone still have the link or saves from Near End save 2? Or if you have like a save from Book 3's love route before the final update for that book, it would be much appreciated (y)

rockd

Jul 31, 2017

Not just yet.

Expect things to take a bit longer than our initial estimation. The coder had finished the new build, but some isp problem is preventing him from uploading any sort of big files.

I usually get a special version of the build which I get to try out first. Just a matter of making sure the worst things are taken care of before we upload the bughunt version. Depending on what I find things get fixed and the first bughunt version is uploaded for the higher tier patrons to play. Then it'll usually take another three days to get the first early access version ready. But like I said, until the coder can borrow someone else's connection or his own is fixed none of this can take place.

So as not to waste his time the coder told me he'll just try and refine what's already there in the meantime. I'm hoping he'll keep those changes simple enough so that when he is able to send me stuff again he won't have to spend another few days tying things up.

Honestly, it's very annoying to be hampered by something like this when things were actually progressing on schedule. I still got plenty to do so I was using it to my advantage. But all the same... I dislike surprises like these. Not as much as a couple of other surprises I got though...
More surprises of the annoying kind.

I got stung by a wasp in my foot and after a day of annoying but insignificant pain (in the grand scheme of things) it started to itch.... like hell. Especially nice when you try to sleep and can't because of it. It has subsided since then, but it was very distracting. I'm happy he didn't got me in my hand or face but I would've been happier if he didn't got me at all. So yeah, watch out for those. They will NOT reciprocate any friendliness you show them.

And then..... this happened...

Today my pc is showing me the message below. It's blue with white letters and I don't like it... So far rebooting has proved useless. Now I'm just going to wait for awhile and hope it'll fix itself automatically as if by magic... I'm grasping at probably non-existing straws.
EDIT - Happy to say rebooting some time later has somehow fixed whatever was wrong. And although I have backups I'm making backups of my backups because I need that to calm myself ; ) and because I don't trust stuff that gets solved by itself.

Now... I Should have everything backed up. But whether that's theoretical or whether I'm going to get some more surprises... who knows! The current drawings are coming from an usb stick which I luckily already had put some stuff on today.
Once I have some more positive news to share I'll immediately add it to this post. I'm using my old backup pc right now, but I do hope that'll be a very temporary thing

So far... August is not my favorite month. WHEN IT RAINS.....

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes