George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Chubby is fine as long as not fat, but hairy... no need :p
Well I would like modifiable pubes. Like 3 styles - shaved, little pubes at the top and all the way. So any player would have more freedom at some women's' appearances. So if you like shaved - you choose it, want hairy - no problem.
Katara's boobs size option were perfect - I chose different sizes for love/slave playthroughs. Somehow I love huge titted slaves.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Well I would like modifiable pubes. Like 3 styles - shaved, little pubes at the top and all the way. So any player would have more freedom at some women's' appearances. So if you like shaved - you choose it, want hairy - no problem.
Katara's boobs size option were perfect - I chose different sizes for love/slave playthroughs. Somehow I love huge titted slaves.
How about no - it's development time that shouldn't be spent on more than one character (or even one character honestly). MITY has already spoken out about how much grief giving pubes to June was.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
How about no - it's development time that shouldn't be spent on more than one character (or even one character honestly). MITY has already spoken out about how much grief giving pubes to June was.
Well ok, it is not something I can't live without. If it is a huge pain in the ass for the dev, I can easily skip it.
I just like that pubes give additional character for the girls, e.g. in the Rogue-like, Rogue has some white hair in the pubes like in her hair and X-23's pubes resemble Wolverine's sideburns.

Reactions: Hairylover

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Well ok, it is not something I can't live without. If it is a huge pain in the ass for the dev, I can easily skip it.
I just like that pubes give additional character for the girls, e.g. in the Rogue-like, Rogue has some white hair in the pubes like in her hair and X-23's pubes resemble Wolverine's sideburns.
The guy behind rogue like takes 3 months for those kind of updates - and even then the animations are barely animated. It's fairly trivial to add that sadly. For multiple frames like FET features it's a lot of effort.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
The guy behind rogue like takes 3 months for those kind of updates - and even then the animations are barely animated. It's fairly trivial to add that sadly. For multiple frames like FET features it's a lot of effort.
but the rogue game has literally no plot lol

Reactions: RealAhab

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
It's just a matter of preferences, people can share an opinion, or asking if something they like would be added to the game, no reason in fighting..if it possible I would love more characters with customizable pubes, maybe when the game is finished and so it would be easier for the dev to work on it

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Yeah, like, if you don't like it you can always change/skip it, no need to harm that mutch...anyway it's not my game so it's just an advice

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes