Rainbow Rabbit

May 30, 2019
Where did you see console commands on this page? All console commands are located in the OP and it makes no sense to repeat them
I meant the OP my bad. It's just helpful because it shows me what to look for in other games. Or at least gives me an idea of what to look for.

Catbqqq

Jun 11, 2018
i wish the update data would be smaller and you can just add it to the previous version, everything is just too big for me.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Dude, I absolutely loved the first 3 books. But the fact that we have to play as a creepy old fuck in book 4 ruined the game for me.. oh well, we had a good run.
Quite unfortunate because Tenzin doesn't look old at all, given what we've seen so far. It also still has the regular MITY charm with the MC still being a lovable dick, as well as fantastic writing and humor.

YamiKoroVT

Nov 13, 2017
So im stuck i trained with korra like 12 times and did a bunch of probending an i cant progress and i talked to everyone. pls help

Aug 11, 2017
Quite unfortunate because Tenzin doesn't look old at all, given what we've seen so far. It also still has the regular MITY charm with the MC still being a lovable dick, as well as fantastic writing and humor.
He looks at least 45-50, in my opinion. Look, I'm not saying the game is shit now. It's just ruined for me personally. A ton of people still enjoy it, and rightfully so. I just can't get over the fact that Tenzin looks like a creepy old guy.

Reactions: lupusdeus1

isKLar

Aug 16, 2019
Hey i m stuck at book 3 i cant get toph full sexed up she is at 4/5 what have i to do i tried the scams to sexed her up but i tried it for hours over and over again hammer time X and O s but nothing happen since she reached 4/5

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey i m stuck at book 3 i cant get toph full sexed up she is at 4/5 what have i to do i tried the scams to sexed her up but i tried it for hours over and over again hammer time X and O s but nothing happen since she reached 4/5
Im at the same spot, cannot figure out the next step. Cannot progress with any girls, nothing to find in the caves, nothing at any location i havent done. Search was no help either. Literally the only thing i can do that I haven't done is go to the palace but it tells me to finish with toph first.

isKLar

Aug 16, 2019
Im at the same spot, cannot figure out the next step. Cannot progress with any girls, nothing to find in the caves, nothing at any location i havent done. Search was no help either. Literally the only thing i can do that I haven't done is go to the palace but it tells me to finish with toph first.

yes same by me

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes