Mod Ren'Py Onhold Four Elements Trainer - Zuko Mod [v0.1b]

Aug 20, 2021
Overview:
A lewd story set in the Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend Of Korra universes... Only this time, with a certain Fire Prince at the forefront of it all. With a completely revamped story from the original game, choose whether Zuko’s destiny will be one of redemption or total domination.​

Updated: 09/23/2022
Game/Creator: Four Elements Trainer /
Modder: Fire Lord Zuko
Mod Version: v0.1b
Game Version: v1.0.1b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
PC:
Mac:

Disclaimer: The current demo via these links is outdated, and does not reflect my current ambitions. You are still free to download it and play until the first true build is released, but just know it has no bearing on the current project.

2022-11-02 (18).png 2022-11-02 (17).png 2022-11-02 (15).png 2022-11-02 (16).png

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Working on a gallery (for someone who’s never done it before) is so taxing : P

I’m making steady progress and I can make the scenes show up. My only problem now is setting the conditions to keep scenes locked up to a certain point.

AKA, when the player gets through the scene and unlocks it themselves.

Luckily I have the majority of it implemented at least.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I went with easy route and basically almost copied Azula expressions. If needed I will change them later if any other variation will be needed. Also i changed outfit a bit on both shots. All expresions are basically done now. Stills too. I dont have underwear still done but i dont know if i should take it from somewhere or get anything specific.

Ursa.gif

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I went with easy route and basically almost copied Azula expressions. If needed I will change them later if any other variation will be needed. Also i changed outfit a bit on both shots. All expresions are basically done now. Stills too. I dont have underwear still done but i dont know if i should take it from somewhere or get anything specific.

View attachment 2061229
IIRC Pema and Suyin have good ones, and I think some swimsuits can be found from Book 4 in Zaofu (cant remember much underwear in this game tbh lol)

Aug 20, 2021

View attachment 2061229
Love it! Azula’s expressions blend in pretty well, actually.

Reactions: Oimon

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021

View attachment 2061229
Easy, yet remarkable

Aug 20, 2021
Gallery progress to the mod:

Gallery Button now present in the main menu.

2022-09-24 (2).png

From here you get to choose which Book's scenes you wish to view. Right now there's only the Water Tribe, of course.

2022-09-24 (3).png

When you've chosen your Book/Location, you then get to choose whether the scene was from the Love Route, Slave Route, or is the same across both no matter what. (Sensing any inspiration from felipon's Gallery Mod yet? Trust me, their code kept me sane.)

2022-09-24 (4).png

However, before you get to view any scenes in the gallery, you must first unlock them in the game. Every scene in the gallery is locked by default.

2022-09-24 (8).png

This is what it looks like once you've unlocked a scene. This image in particular is without you hovering over it with your mouse.

2022-09-24 (5).png

This image is what it looks like when you hover over a scene in the gallery.

2022-09-24 (6).png

Once you've selected a scene, you at last have a choice to view which variation of the scene you want to...

2022-09-24 (7).png

Now that I've solved the mystery of the Gallery... time to go back to writing story! XD

Bronze_5

Feb 15, 2022
I think I have found a mistake. When you have sex with Katara and then switch to anal, the image comes from the original main character and says THAT WAS THE PLAN. And after that he can also be seen once again instead of Zuko

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
I think I have found a mistake. When you have sex with Katara and then switch to anal, the image comes from the original main character and says THAT WAS THE PLAN. And after that he can also be seen once again instead of Zuko
Good find. I was hoping I’d caught them all but it looks like some stragglers got through of the original MC. I’ll be sure and amend that by the next build.

Reactions: Bronze_5

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Here's a challenge for any artists on here: Create head assets of On Ji in Mity's style. You could use another character's body, like Toph or one of the loli characters, but the head would obviously have to be done from scratch. If someone pulled that off now that would actually be impressive.

I'm something of an artist myself and specialize in replicating art styles. If someone else doesn't do it I will look into it. Don't count on me too much though. I'm extremely busy these days.