• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
About Azula, 100% sure she'll be in the game, but it'll take sometime until we get to her story, so don't expect her in the next update or so.
About giving her a dick I can't promise but I must say that there is a good probability that your dreams might come true.
I cannot express how glad i am to hear that. I'm a top tier patron of 2 games and as you'll no doubt notice, I am now pledged to this as well. I look forward to the polls.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
By the number and presence of tags, it is impossible to understand what audience the game is intended for and whether it will contain the expected content. Will there be any content at all? There are doubts at this moment, because not a single explicit tag has been specified.
The tags on f95 must be from the actual content ingame, that's why there is not many tags, as this is a demo.
About the content, the post before yours I posted what we expect to do for the future, for more information you can check the the Developers Note in the main post, as well as what is written in the 4th post of this thread.

If you still have any question please feel free to join our and I promise to try and clarify any doubt you have.

antianti

Oct 1, 2020
Haven't played this yet, but I hope you'll have a nickname system where we can set the girls to call the MC whatever we want!

Would love to have Azula bent over calling the MC "daddy" in this super nice art style :devilish:

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
A new Avatar game is never bad, albeit some parallels/inspirations from FET are quite obvious (music choice, the sequence where Hor’nii was plunged into the normal world, Hor’nii sounding a hella lot like Shady, &c), but perhaps it'll become a more unique experience in the future, able to stand on its own. Art is quite nice, and more akin to the show, I prefer MITY's style but that's on me; writing could be a lot more pointed and snarky for my taste to fit the tone of the story better/more accurate. I am, however, nonetheless excited to see the futurity of this game—and hopefully this'll be better than a mere interlude to play between FET updates.
Best of luck for the devs. :)

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I think we need to ask the important questions here:

Will Azula be in the game and can we give her a dick?
No. Just no. I get it you love futa and asking will it be in the game but, not everybody is in to that and that will ruin her for me. Don't give her a dick please. If you are going to do it make it like you choose if she is actually female or futa. Yea it's more work but, not everybody is in to seeing one of their favorite characters with a dick (to be honest with you any of the female characters in this universe).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No. Just no. I get it you love futa and asking will it be in the game but, not everybody is in to that and that will ruin her for me. Don't give her a dick please. If you are going to do it make it like you choose if she is actually female or futa. Yea it's more work but, not everybody is in to seeing one of their favorite characters with a dick (to be honest with you any of the female characters in this universe).
Dude, I know. I'm a futa NTR dev as well as a game player. You can't get two more derided fetishes than that (except furry and scat) but I know not everyone is into that. In the end if you are supporter then you ideally support the game first and wishes come 2nd to that, so I'd recommend making it optional of course and if Lion-Turtle asks I'll say the same. Peace.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Don't worry, the plan was always to make it optional when we take more niche feedback like here.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Haven't played this yet, but I hope you'll have a nickname system where we can set the girls to call the MC whatever we want!

Would love to have Azula bent over calling the MC "daddy" in this super nice art style :devilish:
Will sure program that when we get to those scenes.

didn't check out the game yet. was wondering if you will have different options for pubes?
If that depends on me sure we will have, I still need to convince the artist, but I'm in the #TeamPubes too.

Don't worry, the plan was always to make it optional when we take more niche feedback like here.
And to add on what our beloved writer said, for you to not miss content we would just substitute it for a blue dildo or something, like FET did with the futa potion in book 3, and with Eska.
We of course will think out enough before we do those scenes to give enough options to turn down or see an alternative version.

Last edited:

The Damned

Jun 18, 2021
So if I understand this right this game is going to take place in the avatar universe does that mean we will see characters from tlok in the future too?

Reactions: RealKorra

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
So if I understand this right this game is going to take place in the avatar universe does that mean we will see characters from tlok in the future too?
That's in the plans and partly why we added Hor'nii into the plot but it's very far off in the future so it's not really set in stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealKorra

WillowyJenkins

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think the other devs have already said this, so I'll echo them.

Any fetishes put into the game that are considered more "niche" will be optional (and probably its own contained path/content). We talked about this at some length, and the general consensus is that no player should have to play through any content they don't want to. "Player choice" is at the core of our dev philosophy. We want the player to choose how they interact with the game, we as the devs, are only there to facilitate/build the option to make those choices.

So if girls with dicks aren't your thing (they're not mine either, but to each their own), you won't have to worry about encountering that type of content.

I've mentioned this many times before, but I'll continue to beat this drum to death as I think it's important.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I spotted an error in the intro. Where Keel-Joi is talking about why they're banishing Hor'nii it should be "sow discord" not "sew discord"

Reactions: Balrog
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes