VN Ren'Py Abandoned Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm.... We have Beatifull "Book 5" and ofcose "Four Elementes"....
I not wanna say, it enoth, ofcose we can have more Avatar Parody Project here, but........

Reactions: Testerguy19

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Question: What kinda kinks can we expect to see in this game? You've already teased about futa content, will there be trap/gay content? Not gonna lie, some male on trap/futa with the player character on top is always a favorite and rare.

Also - is this gonna be one of those games where only the main player character sleeps with the women? Or will it be more like a whore-trainer sim where the girls are up for use for others? Definitely would recommend deciding on this question right away and being clear about before you have a bunch of angry neckbeards reeing about dubious 'NTR'. I'd recommend Publicsexlife's approach to this of having a 'harem' and 'whore' route, but its your game and your choice. Best of luck! Avatar games are plentiful, but more is always great!
It's not set in stone yet but yes, some trap stuff is planned. Don't really have anything planned for general gay stuff though.

Once again we're early in the project but so far we're going more for the harem / only the main character sleeps with the targets rather than whore training.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Since y'all r the devs of four elements trainer is this like after all that happens and the guy we played gets sent home and no longer apart of the story making the spirit a new victim will not play the demo because it would just spoil the plot of the 1v release for knowing it won't be too big but ik I'll love it.
This isn't related to FET- that's made by MITY, this game is made by another collection of developers.
This is it's own game, U can play this and FET with no worry of crossover.

Reactions: felipons and Balrog

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The start is promising, it's quite fun to pay as a spirit who's going to make Aang do lewd things. The sprite art for Katara looks amazing, it looks a lot like the art from the series. However, the other sprites are not of the same quality. But I suppose, since this is a demo, that the art will improve over time. The writing is very enjoyable, I can't wait until the next update!

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The start is promising, it's quite fun to pay as a spirit who's going to make Aang do lewd things. The sprite art for Katara looks amazing, it looks a lot like the art from the series. However, the other sprites are not of the same quality. But I suppose, since this is a demo, that the art will improve over time. The writing is very enjoyable, I can't wait until the next update!
Yeah, the othe sprites are placeholders / unfinished, they'll be replaced as we go along to be more like Katara's.

Reactions: Mr_V9

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, the othe sprites are placeholders / unfinished, they'll be replaced as we go along to be more like Katara's.
I want to ask but beside the main girls will we got some lewd event with other side girls that only appear in 1 or 2 episodes in the show like Jin, Ursa, On Ji, John Dee,.... in the future? Just curious and want to know

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I want to ask but beside the main girls will we got some lewd event with other side girls that only appear in 1 or 2 episodes in the show like Jin, Ursa, On Ji, John Dee,.... in the future? Just curious and want to know
We're gonna try to add as many girls as we can but we'll have to see how to organize that before making any promises.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We're gonna try to add as many girls as we can but we'll have to see how to organize that before making any promises.
Thank you for the reply, the project has just begun so take your time to develop the game until you can finally add more characters. Wish your team the best with this project and hope it will grow as big and as popular as FET

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I have been waiting for this demo to finally become reality and so far it didn't disappoint me. The game are very promising and I'm enjoy the story a lot, can't wait to see more updates in the near future and good luck with the project. I wonder what will be add in the next update and will we got any lewd event yet or need to wait a few more updates to build up the story and more system features first?
Our goal is to have at least one new lewd event in each update (hence the events using minor characters in the Demo). The next update, since it'll be the conclusion to the introduction and tutorial stage of the game, might only have one or two additional lewd scenes (especially since the existing ones still need to be finished). Having said that, in the main updates, we want to spend the majority of development time working of lewd CGs, as they are the reason most people play these games.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Since y'all r the devs of four elements trainer is this like after all that happens and the guy we played gets sent home and no longer apart of the story making the spirit a new victim will not play the demo because it would just spoil the plot of the 1v release for knowing it won't be too big but ik I'll love it.
We are not the devs of Four Elements Trainer and have no affiliation with MITY games.

Many of us are fans of FET and it served as inspiration to make a our game, especially since they've moved on to LoK. Whilst we might make nods and Easter eggs in acknowledgement to FET (one was planned for the demo, but didn't make it in), none of the characters or story is meant to be drawn from or built upon FET and it's universe. We have a lot of respect for MITY and what they accomplished and have no desire rip them off.

We want to forge our own path and make our own story, whilst acknowledging that MITY has cleared some of the way for other games to follow (through narrative, mechanics, etc.). As much as might try to avoid it, our game will have aspects of it that are derivative of FET and other projects, that's a normal part of the creative process (all works are derivative). We didn't even make the connection that our current sub-title "A Shady part of me" would be associated with MITY's character Shady until people pointed it out. This has lead to the unfortunate consequence of people thinking that we are working within MITY's universe, when this is very much meant to be its own, new, separate universe. This was not intentional and we're considering changing the title to avoid this confusion in the future.

Having said that, if we ever got permission from MITY, I'm sure most of the devs would be thrilled at the prospect of having cameos or cross-overs with the MITY universe. They're pretty big fans.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
About Azula, 100% sure she'll be in the game, but it'll take sometime until we get to her story, so don't expect her in the next update or so.
About giving her a dick I can't promise but I must say that there is a good probability that your dreams might come true.
I hope it was optional that can be toggle on or off or let players to choose how they want their Azula be like, some want futa but many might want a normal female Azula
This has been addressed a couple times by Devs individually but it seems to keep popping up so we'll clarify he.

Any fetishes/kinks put into the game that are considered more "niche" will be optional (and probably its own contained path/content).

We talked about this at some length, and the general consensus is that no player should have to play through any content they don't want to. "Player choice" is at the core of our dev philosophy. We want the player to choose how they interact with the game, we as the devs, are only there to facilitate/build the option so that players can make those choices.

It is important to say that "niche" kinks probably make up a smaller part of the game considering they tend to appeal to a very specific set of the audience. Using a hypothetical of how we might approach this, if people wanted to see female characters with a questline or a togglable option where she had a dick, we'd probably hold a "new content" poll where supporters get to vote, deciding which character we will make/support that content for. In the future, if there is enough demand from supporters and it won a poll, we would hold another poll to see what character also gets the same treatment.

Broadly speaking, if it's a kink that's quite common, like girls with dicks, lady boys etc. there's a very good chance that that content will make an appearance at some point in the game. It will be optional, so that people who don't want to engage with that content don't have to. The amount of that content that ends up being produced is mostly contingent how much support it gets from supporters.

So if girls with dicks aren't your thing, you won't have to worry about encountering that type of content. If they are your thing, there's a very good chance that their will be that option/path for at least one of the characters.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes