VN Ren'Py Abandoned Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Barendd1975

Feb 15, 2020
Is it possible to have some flashback scene or maybe a scene further in the story where Hor'nii messes with the spirits? Otherwise the Demo looks promising, I hope we can see more out of the Kyoshi Warriors.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to have some flashback scene or maybe a scene further in the story where Hor'nii messes with the spirits? Otherwise the Demo looks promising, I hope we can see more out of the Kyoshi Warriors.
The advantage with Spirits is that the rules are pretty flexible when it come to them so you'll indeed probably see more of them.

Same for the Kyoshis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

DG233

May 22, 2020
Man can I just say I'm so hyped this is out (at least in Demo form) but I did not expect to be hit with those Yogpod D&D flashbacks when I opened up the main menu. Out of interest what is that song cause I have never been able to find it. Storywise I'm loving the writing and the art is absolutely amazing. I'm so looking forward to the next update, you guys are doing an amazing job!!

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Man can I just say I'm so hyped this is out (at least in Demo form) but I did not expect to be hit with those Yogpod D&D flashbacks when I opened up the main menu. Out of interest what is that song cause I have never been able to find it. Storywise I'm loving the writing and the art is absolutely amazing. I'm so looking forward to the next update, you guys are doing an amazing job!!
The menu song is Kevin MacLeod - Achaidh Cheide.
All song names can be found in the About menu.

I must say I didn't even knew this D&D Podcast called Yogpod so it wasn't a reference to them, I was actually thinking in the old Akabur games when I got those songs.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
am I just imagining it or does Aang's face look a little different?
It's because he's older, this happens in a universe where he didn't discover he was the avatar until he was 18 (or 21 depending where you live), and only then he fled, became an ice popsicle and met the others all over 18 (or 21...), and of course the comet took longer to appear, because the one above all of this multiverse so desired.

Well everything I wrote is just a bunch of bullshit, the writer had a better explanation, but I was too lazy to give a fuck at the time.

P.S.: Also our artist has not yet finished Aang's art and some other arts, so he doesn't look as good as Katara for example, but it'll be better in future updates, this was only a demo.

Reactions: Testerguy19

DG233

May 22, 2020
The menu song is Kevin MacLeod - Achaidh Cheide.
All song names can be found in the About menu.

I must say I didn't even knew this D&D Podcast called Yogpod so it wasn't a reference to them, I was actually thinking in the old Akabur games when I got those songs.
No worries, I didn't think it was a reference as it was a very obscure podcast that to date only two people I've met have known but I listened the absolute hell out of as a kid. They weren't a D&D podcast but ran it on a few occasions and this was the intro song to one of them, would hella recommend listening to it (it's a one off episode about an hour long and an absolute sh"t show).

nitrofarter

Jan 20, 2020
Hi OP this is my first time commenting on this site ever and I've been here for a long long time so feel flattered i guess hehe
i just really loved what i saw and i see so much promise in your game that i can't resist. anyways, a few suggestions:

a. make an intro that says, in an alternate reality where aang was born a few years earlier and is currently 18 or whatever idk i feel like it'd be funny and would also add to the immersion i guess. since every now and then it kicks in that oh back when all this is happening the gang is actually like what 13?? which ... well we all know why that's not a good idea, speaking in the terms of this game at least
and b. make katara a little taller

that's about it tbh i loved everything so far and godspeed on this i hope to see more soon

Reactions: Balrog

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
We start right up with the tavern theme so I can safely assume this is going to be an interesting original adventure.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
It's not set in stone yet but yes, some trap stuff is planned. Don't really have anything planned for general gay stuff though.

Once again we're early in the project but so far we're going more for the harem / only the main character sleeps with the targets rather than whore training.
Could be an evil route with some spicy content. Orgy/gangbang/prostitution. Corruption.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes