VN Ren'Py Abandoned Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
This has been addressed a couple times by Devs individually but it seems to keep popping up so we'll clarify he.
So if girls with dicks aren't your thing, you won't have to worry about encountering that type of content. If they are your thing, there's a very good chance that their will be that option/path for at least one of the characters.
You're a much better person than I am. With the amount of times yall have had to answer that because fuckers can't read the thread, I'd be hella salty by now.

Reactions: Balrog

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Is there any further from here or does it end here? If there is more, how do we pass here.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I can't blame the creator besides every story is already finish what else to add
Theres lots of possibilities. Like pairings we dont usually get. More side characters getting scenes. Even the same content but different context would still be nice. Or the same characters having different tastes/ fetishes. You got to have an imagination, just because theres a bunch of lewd Avatar games doesnt mean there cant be more lewd Avatar games. Thats why I was wondering if there would be any Katara x Sokka because none of the games have really done that, theres one but I think it was still in the softcore stage.

Reactions: Dell96kill

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
The game is still going, just seems like people prefer to be active on our announcement thread rather than here.

Progress is just slow since it's a project we do in our free time since we all have jobs or stuff to do IRL.
shit my bad mate

Reactions: Balrog

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021

What's Up!

Hello, fellow degenerates,

Dragomer here, I thought it was about time to touch base, so here's what's been happening since I last checked in.

The scripts have been finalized, barring some last minute adjustment and some external feedback that we're waiting on. In this update, we'll be wrapping up the tutorial phase of the game at Kysohi Island (don't worry, Hor'nii will still be able to come back to his Turaco-Armadillos later). We've got another "steamy" scene lined up for you, as well as a couple smaller treats along the way. After this update, the path will be wide open, as we'll be getting into the portion of the game that's more 'open-world' and flexible with path progression.

Now that this update's script is more or less done, Willowy has gone into full art mode, so he should be starting to post teasers for our supporters soon. Over the last couple months, he's been working to improve and finish a lot of our existing sprites and backgrounds whilst we worked on the script. He's also worked on making new UI elements, like the Quest Tracker.

We also made some progress in deciding what to do about other aspects of gameplay, such as mini games. We're still in an experimental phase, but we've got a much better idea of how we want our game to play. If you guys have any opinions, feedback, or ideas about this, we'd love to hear them.

As for the coding... well I have no clue about any of that computer stuff, so we'll talk about that more in the next supporter post this coming week, where Felipons will give another 'Coder Talk'.

*Coding intensifies*

And as usual, the team is active and always ready to answer questions or listen to feedback, be it on F95, Discord, Subscribestar and Patreon!

catman1064

Jan 3, 2021
Hey, I know this game is more of a side project from the dev team's main careers, but is it possible we could get an ETA on the update. It has been about half a year since the initial demo release, so just curious how many annual updates per year that can be expected.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Hey, I know this game is more of a side project from the dev team's main careers, but is it possible we could get an ETA on the update. It has been about half a year since the initial demo release, so just curious how many annual updates per year that can be expected.
It's hard to give an exact ETA as the amount of work that's able to be done varies from week to week at the moment. Having said that it's probably sooner rather than later, but we don't want to give a more concrete estimate and miss it. That happened with the Demo and we don't want to repeat that mistake. There's still some more UI work to be done, one background and a CG, but most of the other work is finished.

Whilst at the moment it is more of a side project, the goal is to turn into a full time gig if the project receives sufficient support to make that possible. Even without sufficient support though, we don't think the updates will be as long as they have been for this update, largely because most of the foundational assets (UI, sprites etc.) are still being made for this update. Once they're done, most development time can be spent on CGs and new content, which is a lot less time consuming.

We're still debating whether it would be best to put out smaller, but more frequent patches after this update (say once every month or two), or larger less frequent updates (once every three to four months) like most other games do. Maybe you all can give us your thoughts on that?

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It's hard to give an exact ETA as the amount of work that's able to be done varies from week to week at the moment. Having said that it's probably sooner rather than later, but we don't want to give a more concrete estimate and miss it. That happened with the Demo and we don't want to repeat that mistake. There's still some more UI work to be done, one background and a CG, but most of the other work is finished.

Whilst at the moment it is more of a side project, the goal is to turn into a full time gig if the project receives sufficient support to make that possible. Even without sufficient support though, we don't think the updates will be as long as they have been for this update, largely because most of the foundational assets (UI, sprites etc.) are still being made for this update. Once they're done, most development time can be spent on CGs and new content, which is a lot less time consuming.

We're still debating whether it would be best to put out smaller, but more frequent patches after this update (say once every month or two), or larger less frequent updates (once every three to four months) like most other games do. Maybe you all can give us your thoughts on that?
Personally I don't mind waiting an extra month or two for bigger updates. :)
It is also likely that support will begin to grow once the foundation for the game has been laid out, and the development shifts its focus to new content and steadier updates.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes