VN Ren'Py Abandoned Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

cpatton11

Apr 22, 2020
I'm playing so I might as well spot typos as I go, and you guys can throw it in when you get to it.
Also, I fucking die every time he calls Katara hair loops lmaooo

(prologue literally the line right before falling in the hole)
Hor'nii: Well then, good sir, it is incumbent encumbered upon me...

Katara: I swear, what was the point of bringing me to the beach....

Hor'nii also feels something too and is suddenly aware that they interacted in some way....

Hor'nii: You can see me too? oh thank the heavens, I'm not doomed to solitary exile for all eternity after-all. [after-all shouldn't be hyphenated, "after all" is a phrase but no hyphen. Also if I may, seems like an excited statement, could do with an ! while I'm here :p]

Katara: ...I've got better things to do than to indulge you and Sokka Sokka and your sick idea of a joke.

Aang: I'm beginning to think that the other spirits kicked you out for more than....

Warrior 1: Yeah, definately definitely!

-----------------------

Review so far: that scene was great. Definitely could use just a few more small additional touches (like facial expressions for Aang), but I'm sure you already knew this part and were planning on it. So far looks pretty promising!

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I'm playing so I might as well spot typos as I go, and you guys can throw it in when you get to it.
Also, I fucking die every time he calls Katara hair loops lmaooo

(prologue literally the line right before falling in the hole)
Hor'nii: Well then, good sir, it is incumbent encumbered upon me...

Katara: I swear, what was the point of bringing me to the beach....

Hor'nii also feels something too and is suddenly aware that they interacted in some way....

Hor'nii: You can see me too? oh thank the heavens, I'm not doomed to solitary exile for all eternity after-all. [after-all shouldn't be hyphenated, "after all" is a phrase but no hyphen. Also if I may, seems like an excited statement, could do with an ! while I'm here :p]

Katara: ...I've got better things to do than to indulge you and Sokka Sokka and your sick idea of a joke.

Aang: I'm beginning to think that the other spirits kicked you out for more than....

Warrior 1: Yeah, definately definitely!

-----------------------

Review so far: that scene was great. Definitely could use just a few more small additional touches (like facial expressions for Aang), but I'm sure you already knew this part and were planning on it. So far looks pretty promising!
Thanks, this was really helpful!

Reactions: felipons and Balrog

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
As the president of Avatar fan club and self proclaymed expert on analysing Avatar fan content. I can say this game requires 5rd nation. 4 nation is good but 5 nation is better. Maybe have nation of nudist gymnast that can't bend elements but can bend body into any sexy position? think! :love:

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Long road to get to this point, but a strong enough opener to keep me interested. Hopefully some of the foundations have been laid that aren't immediately apparent in this demo that will make future updates take less time. Looks like the right direction so far.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
I like the art for Katara, she looks accurate.
Her sprite is the most complete one of the bunch, so she's a good example of what you can expect the other ones to look like when they're done.

Hor'nii and Aang on have basic Color and Lines done. Suki is a bit more complete, but she hasn't had soft shading or expressions/posing done yet. Willowy is hoping he can finish those sprites for the first major release and possibly complete a few more.

May 17, 2018
Question: What kinda kinks can we expect to see in this game? You've already teased about futa content, will there be trap/gay content? Not gonna lie, some male on trap/futa with the player character on top is always a favorite and rare.

Also - is this gonna be one of those games where only the main player character sleeps with the women? Or will it be more like a whore-trainer sim where the girls are up for use for others? Definitely would recommend deciding on this question right away and being clear about before you have a bunch of angry neckbeards reeing about dubious 'NTR'. I'd recommend Publicsexlife's approach to this of having a 'harem' and 'whore' route, but its your game and your choice. Best of luck! Avatar games are plentiful, but more is always great!

gamermoment1215

Jun 20, 2020
love the art style, looks very faithful to avatar, especially the female characters who you've opted to keep as they look in the show rather than upscaling their breasts to the sizes of beach balls.

hope to see more content in the future, and to not see this get abandoned. could very well be as good as four elements trainer, maybe even better.

also, this is the first message i've ever made on this platform in over a year of being around on it every other day, depending on the direction this goes it might even be the first game i've seen that i genuinely want to donate towards. keep it up.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just played the demo, it's a very nice start. Love the sound and music choices. The artwork is solid, the only critique there is Aang's model needs just a hint of polish, but overall it was genuinely awesome.

The effort put into animating different scenes was amazing, although it will increase the amount of work needed so it's a trade off.

Overall for a demo, you guys made a game I'd love to play and that I'd definitely support if I had the money.
Also I don't know how to support things anonymously.

Keep up the great work.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have been waiting for this demo to finally become reality and so far it didn't disappoint me. The game are very promising and I'm enjoy the story a lot, can't wait to see more updates in the near future and good luck with the project. I wonder what will be add in the next update and will we got any lewd event yet or need to wait a few more updates to build up the story and more system features first?

Reactions: Balrog

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
Since y'all r the devs of four elements trainer is this like after all that happens and the guy we played gets sent home and no longer apart of the story making the spirit a new victim will not play the demo because it would just spoil the plot of the 1v release for knowing it won't be too big but ik I'll love it.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes