3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
i love incest games but i hate ntr... i wish mc would kill mom's sex drive and make her forget about that bully shit
Well, its better to have options i guess. Whether it is incest or ntr, if the players have freedom its fine. But if the story require the incest or ntr to happen I guess its ok as well cause the dev intend it to happen like that.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Found a mostly-complete cg of this game on e-hentai.org (searched four seasons, result has 97 images). I didn't see the last set of images in the CG while playing the game to completion, but I don't want to be a spoiler by mentioning the content of the images. Not sure if the developer just added the graphics or is contemplating this content in a future version.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
think you need to go back to school that is not the definition of ntr the definition of ntr is where someone steals your girl or love interest away from you with your definition everyone is getting ntr'd then lets use this as an example lets says your best friend rats on you according to your definition thats ntr sorry chief but that aint ntr thats just plain and simple betrayal
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, speaking of needing to go back to school.

There are dozens of threads on this subject, do a fucking search you fucking useless goon.

If you feel like you're being betrayed/cheated on by your best friend, mother, sister AND YES, even your love interest, it's NTR.

Rejects like you is why the definition and tag is thrown on to EVERY FUCKING GAME that has any flavor of cheating on it.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
i don't mind having ntr in games like this..as long as the mc gets revenge on the bully afterwards
i don't mind having ntr in games like this ..as long as the mc gets revenge on the bully afterwards with interest

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't know what's worse having your mother fucked by a bully or having your wife or girlfriend fucked by ricardão lol

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
this game is no masterpiece but i'm curious to know where the developer is going with this story, i think the story is very similar to that hentai but i doubt it follows the same iscestuous plot

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game is no masterpiece but i'm curious to know where the developer is going with this story, i think the story is very similar to that hentai but i doubt it follows the same iscestuous plot
the game can have incest content without having to follow the hentai plot

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Too bad a good-looking game ruined by NTR.
What's the problem with NTR? For me it's quite handy genre that concentrates many other genres. For some reason many people pay too much attention to MC ignoring the fact that this is just a point of view. NTR it's more about mind break and corruption to submission of female character.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
ntr actually has several ramifications, but the incest tag of this game is what intrigues me and makes me think that maybe in future updates the mc will have some incestuous relationship with his mother

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
ntr actually has several ramifications, but the incest tag of this game is what intrigues me and makes me think that maybe in future updates the mc will have some incestuous relationship with his mother
Yes i know, it's fun to see how a character's point of view affects whether a person likes NTR in one way or not in another.
I don't think this is a good idea to add the incest cause it will be a different game and story. This will no longer be even classic NTR game just a.. sandbox?
Why mix two different genres with different fetishes, they conflict with each other and influence the story.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes i know, it's fun to see how a character's point of view affects whether a person likes NTR in one way or not in another.
I don't think this is a good idea to add the incest cause it will be a different game and story. This will no longer be even classic NTR game just a.. sandbox?
Why mix two different genres with different fetishes, they conflict with each other and influence the story.
There are several games that mix incest with NTR. The Guy in Charge and Culture Shock are two examples, where you can fight back in an alpha path and take your mom and sister for yourself instead of giving in to bullies. So there isn't such an incompatibility of fetishes so much as a choose your own fetish element.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm sticking around to see if the Dev gives us a path where the MC 'wins' in the end.

I do find it entertaining how triggered some people get over three letters. It's almost as if, based on some of their responses, that they feel the Dev made his game simply to piss them off. :)

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes