BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1766646_1649280247692.jpg

Overview:
You play, the loser who sucks at everything, the worst of all, your bully is fucking your mom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-22
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: Hitozuma - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Another NTR game that completely loses my interest because it's "MomNTR" which isn't even really NTR and yet is weirdly popular.
I can understand why people are drawn to it, though. If you're into NTR for the feeling of betrayal, then there is none greater than a mother betraying her son for sex.

Especially if the guy she's fucking is your bully.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I can understand why people are drawn to it, though. If you're into NTR for the feeling of betrayal, then there is none greater than a mother betraying her son for sex.

Especially if the guy she's fucking is your bully.
I would put a counterpoint. In real life, you don't lust for your mother. So, mother having sex with one's enemy does not count a bigger betrayal than the case where one's partner whom he share love/sexual feeling betrays him.

To expand the argument, NTR usually hits hard to many because of the feeling of loosing (which will be true with mom too) loved one due to the inferiority in some factors (like sexual prowess, money, looks, etc). So, if mother wouldn't be having sex with the enemy, she wont be having sex with her son either. But, a partner will be having sex her loved one if she is not having it with someone else.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes