3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Cucks wouldnt like that since that wouldnt be netorare anymore and they need their fix,plus there seems to be quite a lot of them around, more than expected...would be a sight to see if that day come tho ngl.
This seriously saddens me man, I mean there are a lot of good netori VNs and games out there, I guess cucks find it an atrocity to translate those.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It seemed short so I played it.

Game design is questionable. Images are vertical. There is a weird flowchart system where you have to replay runs to get new choices to unlock more scenes. Then, at the end of the run, you can review all the scenes (so far just 2) you have seen on that run. Depending on how many scenes you unlocked, you get some small ending.

This is essentially a "completed" story, just with the entire progression missing. You get time skips of days, weeks, and even months. Presumably, the updates in the future might fill in these blanks? Interesting developmental process I guess, but it pretty much spoils the NTR progression.

The scenes themselves have a nice little animation to it, but it's super short and ends before you can really even get into it. Plus, there is some heavy Engrish throughout the whole thing.

I like the art though...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the concept of your mother having sex = NTR is the weirdest shit in the world to me.

you all have Oedipus Complex
The Oedipus Complex is more about fear of the father than the love of the mother. Not that I believe in Freud whatsoever. But looking at Japanese NTR, mother loss is a really prolific genre so it must have a wide appeal. The anxiety of being replaced in the affection of one's mother by someone they hate giving her something that society prohibits one from doing adds an additional layer of helplessness and humiliation I suppose.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Another NTR game that completely loses my interest because it's "MomNTR" which isn't even really NTR and yet is weirdly popular.
Either his mom doesn't know he's his bully, or his mom does know, meaning she's the worst mother ever. Either scenario, if the MC sticks around, he deserves what he gets. If this isn't the case, someone let me know - but I agree that it's not NTR since he's not dating his mom - I'm betting the MC has no chance of ever hooking up with his mom or even prying her away from the bully.
But I do like the art.

Last edited:
Reactions: danokyzu and pipon

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
The concept i make sure like NTRMAN the famous developer with ntr mom story.

AND OFC I LIKE THIS. Keep healthy to development

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes