3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Preach, this is more in line with humiliation in my opinion, which I hate. Like I'd rather my bully pants me in front of the whole school than fuck my mom lol
I'm ok with the MC getting humiliated if he has a chance to overcome it in the end. I will check back in on future updates to see if that ever happens with this one.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Well I liked the game. I thought it would be another classic r*ping/forcing the mom game but apparently this is some good stuff with seduction. Just the flowchart concept confuses me. Like you have to play the whole game a couple of times and you're still unsure if you've seen all content. But in general it's good sh*t. Godspeed Dev

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I would like a game of actual NTR.
Female Protag with a husband/boyfriend betraying them with their bullies.
I actually really dont get the "NTR" going on with son and mother.

I live in a place where kids are merely just kids.
They know their place, and adults show them their place.

NTR within family members is just weird and stupid.
Unless youre incestuous., then this is just betrayal.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm ok with the MC getting humiliated if he has a chance to overcome it in the end. I will check back in on future updates to see if that ever happens with this one.
I don't think I've seen one game where they can redeem themselves, if you know one let me know. One type of game I'm looking for is something like thwarting ntr lol. like IDC about ntr either way you look at it, but ruining some guys chance to fuck a girl I like is primo shit man.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Art looks good enough but kinda miss the old Ntr's, this plotline became too generic. Good luck to the dev I guess.

cmzafqjg

Oct 6, 2021
If this is the bully's mother, I will be happy to play this game
but it's no
This is not the end that good people deserve

Reactions: Cavpal

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
It look good but aleardy mc know that her mother fck with your bully?
I would like some teasing and some mystery before reveal the main course.
I like to see atleast to have 1 route of humiliation this poor cuck, if you reveal so soon the action it disappear the essence and fun for me, special if you like mystery ntr.
The conception is good mc,mother,bully you have what 80% audience want for ntr you just really need to not rush the storyline.
Graphic and animation is unique it look really good.

Last edited:

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
Art and animation was nice but this was painfully generic. Even assuming future updates flesh out the months of development skipped with the mom, the fact is that the story beats and the characters are 100% what you would expect from this. You might as well just look at the pictures instead of playing it.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes