3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

DJenser

May 8, 2018
So it's basically a cuck simulator? Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is a phone game or what? Why the vertical aspect ratio?

But anyways, looks like there is no build up if shes fucking the antagonist on first release. That and the Engrish makes me think this will be mediocre at best.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Usually I hate NTR. But seeing how the MC never had a chance at getting mom and never would. I'm ok with this one. Now where I do have a problem with this game is that stupid FLOWCHART. Just give the choices and let the game continue.

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
I would put a counterpoint. In real life, you don't lust for your mother. So, mother having sex with one's enemy does not count a bigger betrayal than the case where one's partner whom he share love/sexual feeling betrays him.

To expand the argument, NTR usually hits hard to many because of the feeling of loosing (which will be true with mom too) loved one due to the inferiority in some factors (like sexual prowess, money, looks, etc). So, if mother wouldn't be having sex with the enemy, she wont be having sex with her son either. But, a partner will be having sex her loved one if she is not having it with someone else.
If your mom fucks someone that you hate,you have clearly LOST her love

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes