3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I cant feel the NTR thing with the mom it has to be your gf or childhood friend that you like atleast but mom can date whoever she wants in my opinion.
So if someone calls your mother a whore it wouldn't offend you? Even if you learn later that she actually turns out to be a whore that is sleeping with all your friends?
Sounds NTR enough to me.

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
Art and animation was nice but this was painfully generic. Even assuming future updates flesh out the months of development skipped with the mom, the fact is that the story beats and the characters are 100% what you would expect from this. You might as well just look at the pictures instead of playing it.
this version contains the whole story?

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
this version contains the whole story?
Kinda ? It shows you in an extremely brief manner the months where the mom gets in contact with the bully and starts her relationship with him. There are like two h scenes between them and the story jumps forward weeks and then months to show you how she changed; you dont really see the progression of their relationship as much as you just watch them fuck sometimes.

By the end the mom is already a goner and the mc is at the absolute bottom; that being the point at which you would expect the story to end. Which is why i think the next updates might flesh out the content we already got instead of continuing the story.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Kinda ? It shows you in an extremely brief manner the months where the mom gets in contact with the bully and starts her relationship with him. There are like two h scenes between them and the story jumps forward weeks and then months to show you how she changed; you dont really see the progression of their relationship as much as you just watch them fuck sometimes.

By the end the mom is already a goner and the mc is at the absolute bottom; that being the point at which you would expect the story to end. Which is why i think the next updates might flesh out the content we already got instead of continuing the story.
It might be that the relationship with the bully is just the first one, and each season will see her being taken and used by a new NTR rival.

• Haha
Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020

So it's a game when you get the ending before actually playing it and it's ntr :KEK:
Dev must be a sadist, and the plot seems stupid, what kind of parent sleep with their kid's bully and I'm sure he raped her first. Hope they add at least a revenge route even if I doubt it.

It's a no for me, art is great, bitch mom is stunning but I reached my limit with all the ntr we get recently, I though it would be a good idea just to try them and not I'm hurt.
giphy (7).gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and gd889

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
It might be that the relationship with the bully is just the first one, and each season will see her being taken and used by a new NTR rival.
Possible but i find it unlikely. By the end of this version the mom is already estranged from the mc; if the plan was to have this guy be just the first of many there is no reason why they couldnt stretch out the mom's corruption. By the point a hypothetical second guy comes in there would be little reason to care because the relationship between the mc and the mom is already shit, and the mom is already a bitch. Never mind repeating this four times.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The stockings/garter belt and red high heels outfit is heart-breaking for sure, maybe my favourite one!
The corruption happens very fast, we don't know if the mom have also a husband (the cuckold husband might be a very pleasing surprise), but the endings at the end of this first update get me confused… the game is already ended? How the Dev will continue the game, if there are already the endings?

Nov 23, 2020
got some questions why does it feel so sporadic? Like there were scenes that skipped around, I am glad we got to see the whole story in a nutshell (hated it, I thought it was a netori lol). However, my concern is what happens next, the story is going to be fleshed out or are we going to have new mothers for each season?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes