3.50 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
Art and animation was nice but this was painfully generic. Even assuming future updates flesh out the months of development skipped with the mom, the fact is that the story beats and the characters are 100% what you would expect from this. You might as well just look at the pictures instead of playing it.
Bro, can you please give a brief summary of the story please. I’m not sure whether I want to play it or not so I will decide after knowing the general story.

Will the mom be blackmailed at the beginning or will she sleep willingly?

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
Strange
when I play games that belong to NTRMAN I didn't feel anything at all for the story only getting me horny
but this games!
my body, my mind and my soul told me "DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!!

is it just me?? or anyone feel the same here??

(sorry if my english is bad)

• Angry
Reactions: mo69az and ropershy

shadow_skill

Mar 6, 2018
I would put a counterpoint. In real life, you don't lust for your mother. So, mother having sex with one's enemy does not count a bigger betrayal than the case where one's partner whom he share love/sexual feeling betrays him.

To expand the argument, NTR usually hits hard to many because of the feeling of loosing (which will be true with mom too) loved one due to the inferiority in some factors (like sexual prowess, money, looks, etc). So, if mother wouldn't be having sex with the enemy, she wont be having sex with her son either. But, a partner will be having sex her loved one if she is not having it with someone else.
Oedipus complex?

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
I wwonder how it'll end,If the ending will be something like "The MC is killing himself" then It'll be kinda of cool just to see her reaction

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uma_Kabula

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Imagine killing all mother-fuckers just because you have mental issues. Kinda sad tbh.
The case of fantasy ('I'd go Rambo on their ass') vs reality ('I'm just a sad Panda crying in the corner')?

I haven't played it (yet?). Does the Mom rub his nose in it or is she clueless that her new boy-toy is her son's nemesis?

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Insanely43

Aug 31, 2019
Let me guess, you tell yourself you gonna jerk off then last second, pull your hand away ;)
Nah bro, as in a real tag where another you cucks yourself. I learned it existed from reading some comments from an fanfiction I read where clones(Kage Bunshin) banging the girl was considered NTR for them. :FacePalm:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Oh lordi... what has become of humanity?

Nah bro, as in a real tag where another you cucks yourself. I learned it existed from reading some comments from an fanfiction I read where clones(Kage Bunshin) banging the girl was considered NTR for them. :FacePalm:

Feb 26, 2019
All NTR jokes aside this art style is fantastic! Not a huge fan of NTR myself but I can appreciate good art/writing in any game. I sure hope this dev puts out more good VNs with this art (though a varying a little on the genre would be nice).

Reactions: FrostWrym

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Well, what passes for a story is painfully stupid and a safe skip, but the art is amazing. Just wish it was attached to a better game.

At least make the "rival" suave and a good character, not some mouthbreather who can only say variations of "Shut up bitch" and "Give me money". I don't know what kind of emotional reaction the dev was hoping for, but I laughed.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any corruption ? Or is the woman just having sex with someone since the start?
Is there any mystery? Male pov only option?
The art looks appealing at the very least.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes