• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
NTR é o sentimento de traição por alguém que você gosta, não importa a natureza do relacionamento. :Face Palm:
[/CITAR]
mas por que essa marca de incesto?

pelo que joguei até agora o mc só vê a milf como mãe Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 23-24-31 VN - Ren'Py - Four Seasons v0.3 Hitozuma.png

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
NTR is the feeling of betrayal by someone you care about, doesn't matter the nature of the relationshit. :FacePalm:
think you need to go back to school that is not the definition of ntr the definition of ntr is where someone steals your girl or love interest away from you with your definition everyone is getting ntr'd then lets use this as an example lets says your best friend rats on you according to your definition thats ntr sorry chief but that aint ntr thats just plain and simple betrayal

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Netorare (NTR) is a Japanese manga genre, where the main theme is infidelity. She expresses the pain of a betrayal, in which the protagonist loses his girlfriend to another man.

This is why I keep saying that the ntr tag doesn't fit in this game unless the developer starts the game again with the mc being the mother's lover

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Netorare (NTR) is a Japanese manga genre, where the main theme is infidelity. She expresses the pain of a betrayal, in which the protagonist loses his girlfriend to another man.

This is why I keep saying that the ntr tag doesn't fit in this game unless the developer starts the game again with the mc being the mother's lover
Sometimes tags are added for future updates?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NTR is a complicated genre, but it needs to be said that a sexual relationship with the woman being stolen away is not a prerequisite. Even romantic feelings are not a prerequisite. After all, the genre is shot through with childhood friends and mothers being stolen away. The focus is on the illicit sex, not the breaking of a relationship. Sometimes it is just the shattering of an image that the protagonist had of a beloved figure. Sometimes the protagonist doesn't discover it at all. Many times the emotional turmoil at the heart of the story is experienced by the woman herself as her own self-image is shattered by her illicit sexual experiences. I'm not sure that the genre always translates very well outside of Japanese or other similar Asian cultures. There are things in western cultures that are merely distasteful that in Asian cultures are deeply disgraceful. Finding that an unworthy person is having sex with your mother is not just an embarrassment, it is a blow to your self-worth and the prospects of your family as a whole.

These are just my thoughts on the ongoing debate. I wish that I could articulate them better or had a better grasp on the terminology but I am only familiar with these concepts through travel and conversation, not being an actual representative of these cultures or a formal student of them. If there are members of Asian cultures on the board, I would invite them to clarify or correct any misapprehensions.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
It's not ntr, someone is just fucking his mom. Mom is a woman too. By that logic my daddy fucking my mom is ntring me or what? hahahhahaha

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I think it's not only about the sex but the emotional damage of someone you respect loving someone else, basically betrayal.
I've read and played some Japanese Doujin/Hentai recently and found out that in a lot of mom/son content, the betrayal doesn't come from sex but from the mom replacing her child with someone else, most of the time his enemy/bully.

He is not hurt because she has sex with someone, but because she now sees the other kid as her own son now and ends up participating in the bullying, which can hurt more than husband/wife ntr.

If the kid loves the mother in a sexual way then that's another whole subject.
Someone explained it better on the first pages here.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Netorare(ntr) is a type of anime, manga, or others of the genre that reports betrayal in its plot. This genre reports betrayal in a love relationship, between boyfriends, married or any other type of love relationship that requires the least fidelity.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game makes no sense. When you dont pick some choices the game still acts like u did.

Dont pich up the phone, but ask about the bully - and the game logic falls apart. To bad .. in theory this could be fun, but as broken as it is, it is destroying all immersion.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
have bully have sex and the loser MC must stand and see. Why they dont have any story better ? im boring about that

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes