3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

sindwar

Jun 16, 2018
Now I'm just sad. I don't know why but when I stumbled on a ntr game I always get a through it and then when the ntr hits I just feel like sad for the character.
I feel like mom no, don't fuck the nabor and abandon me.
And that's another thing. She is just straight up not a good person. She dropped everything just for some dick. I hope at some point in the future in the story. The MC just moves without telling her.

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
The art is great and this has potential but I have 2 criticisms:
There should be sound in the scenes, it doesn't even have to be voice acting. It could be dramatic music like NTRMan does.
There should be a gallery mode to replay certain full scenes. clicking scenes in flowchart makes them smaller and doesn't show everything. Also the story isnt too fleshed out, but this is an early build so that's fine.

Hoping for more mom NTR from this developer.

Reactions: libertypics

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I love the concept with the seasons and replaying a short story with more revealing options but I kinda wish I hadn't found this until it was finished.

Promises to be a neat little game but playing an early unfinished version of a neat little game isn't very satisfying

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
Great game :love: can we have another route where the bully and mother falls in love and sweet talk rather than calling her a bitch

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like updates going to settle into a handful of pics and 1 animation per update. Guess I'll wait for this to finish, probably won't take too many updates knowing this type of game.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I played this game yesterday and I didn't have access to these images in the game... any bugs?
You won't get any sexscenes on the first playthrough.

That was intentional. You're supposed to play through it once, and then a second time.

On the second playthrough, you'll get choices that weren't there initially. Those choices will allow you to see content that wasn't available on the first playthrough (if you pick the right option, that is).

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Trashguy

Jan 6, 2020
What, no dark ending where the MC kills his bully while he's having sex with his mother, and then he begins to rape her for being an utter bitch as she stares at her lover's lifeless corpse? It was totally going for that route.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
What, no dark ending where the MC kills his bully while he's having sex with his mother, and then he begins to rape her for being an utter bitch as she stares at her lover's lifeless corpse? It was totally going for that route.
First MC should fuck all the females in the bully's life. MC should turn them all into his sex slaves. Then kill the piece of crap

Does any one else think think this flowchart thing is really stupid and frustrating?

Reactions: Arinze
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes