• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I'm slightly confused as to how one play this game. I mean strange text come up saying I failed at this or that but there are no choices in the game so I have no idea what to do apart from reading and clicking.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I'm slightly confused as to how one play this game. I mean strange text come up saying I failed at this or that but there are no choices in the game so I have no idea what to do apart from reading and clicking.
after beating the game once and starting a new game, choices appear.

Reactions: Firebeast

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
The actual ova was weak af
Well yeah but to be fair, there was no way they could ever adapt a story as fucked up as that one to an animation. It had to be changed or heavily censored.

Having gone through the vn using multiple forms of machine translation along with my weeb level understanding of Japanese, I was shocked to see how little of the story made the cut. The absolute insanity of the mother before, during & after the main incidents is only slightly touched upon which is terribly disappointing. Anyway you're right but what did you expect?

Reactions: HillDweller

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
Well yeah but to be fair, there was no way they could ever adapt a story as fucked up as that one to an animation. It had to be changed or heavily censored.

Having gone through the vn using multiple forms of machine translation along with my weeb level understanding of Japanese, I was shocked to see how little of the story made the cut. The absolute insanity of the mother before, during & after the main incidents is only slightly touched upon which is terribly disappointing. Anyway you're right but what did you expect?
Does that VN you guys are talking about have any english script or something to read along with it since it's not translated?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game looks like hentai Furyou Ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa San ... will the bully force the mc to fuck his mother just like in hentai?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
in the dialogue of this game at no time does the mc call milf mother...doesn't it have to have an official incest patch?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Another game with great art and premise ruined by unrealistic narrative that breaks the fantasy.

A strong independent woman who built her own company does NOT take shit from some snotty kid. She can be sexually dominated and emotionally fulfilled by that, but not by a man-child who has no accomplishments of his own.

Sadly, many writers of these games simply do not interact enough with real "smart" women who make 6 figures and instead writes shallow, weak, and boring women who are nothing more but a cumslut you find on Reddit.
---
The story would be much more interesting if Mom had MC as a much younger girl. MC graduates college and begins working at a prestigious law firm / financial firm whatever.

MC's bully should be someone from his high school days that perhaps "went for the same girl and won". Years later, MC finds "bully" again in the prestigious firm. MC's "bully" is a charismatic, attractive, smart young college grad just like MC. MC would compete in the workplace. MC would win some, lose some.

And the story should simply be the "bully" meeting MC's mom (knowingly) on a dating app. Fucks her in every hole. And forms a RELATIONSHIP with the mom. And then it gets REAVEALED and MC feels betrayed and demands a breakup. And then Mom doesn't want to because she's attracted to Bully and feels like it can be a real relationship. Bully doesn't care since he's a player, but pretends to be in love with MC's Mom.

Cue Bully showing MC videos of him face fucking Mom, etc etc. But she never "surrenders" because she's not a cocksleeve cum slut. She's just a high powered executive that makes a lot of money but likes to be dominated in bed.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i dont get how this game has incest and ntr was the mc and mom fucking no was the mc and the mom in romantic relationship no so how the fuck can there be incest and ntr if none of those criteria's are meant this get boring real quick when devs just throw shit at the wall and see's what sticks just to make a quick buck

Reactions: Nocro32510

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
i dont get how this game has incest and ntr was the mc and mom fucking no was the mc and the mom in romantic relationship no so how the fuck can there be incest and ntr if none of those criteria's are meant this get boring real quick when devs just throw shit at the wall and see's what sticks just to make a quick buck
i agree with you there is no incestuous romantic relationship between the two to justify the ntr ..the developer should think about it

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
if the mother of the mc in this game was married and the bully fucked her the cuckold would be the son and not the father lol

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes