• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
nonsense story developement and giving her hard built company to the bully when he asked him ? XD lol beside good animated scene and a quickfap you shouldn't take this kind of story to the heart

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There are two methods a dev can use to trigger me, hard pauses and hardcoded teletype effect text that ignores the text speed preferences. This dev likes both so it time for a little trip behind the shed. Unpack these two renpy sources into your game directory if you want this stuff nuked.

Reactions: Anonikus

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i was just bothered and check a game to pass time, than i found this one, like the pictures and gave a try
Damn, i really like it, it's promising, as for the the pictures( or more to say, the draws) and the format unusual! it's funand promising.

Hope it will continue
I'm hoping for a 'And then the MC kicked his ass' ending, but I'm not sure - so I will just admire the art for now. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jerry03

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
People saying mom ntr isn't a thing should just play tbh, there is no way you're coming out of that vortex of madness without at least thinking the other side has a point. No English of course, but there's an ova around, though I have no idea if that does any sort of justice to the actual game as I haven't watched it.

Dec 5, 2019
what's new on v0.2?

Edit: Nvm, saw what's new. Still, the art and sex scenes are nice, but the story really need more work.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
People saying mom ntr isn't a thing should just play tbh, there is no way you're coming out of that vortex of madness without at least thinking the other side has a point. No English of course, but there's an ova around, though I have no idea if that does any sort of justice to the actual game as I haven't watched it.
I think a lot of people don't realize that the Japanese conception of "ntr" doesn't actually need the person being stolen to be a love interest. It can also include emotional connections being destroyed or stolen and so can very much include situations where none of the characters have romantic feelings or relationships. For example a mother and son pairing with zero incestual undertones where she starts neglecting her son and breaking off their emotional connection as parent and child in favor of fucking another dude would be ntr just as much as if it was a persons wife instead.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think a lot of people don't realize that the Japanese conception of "ntr" doesn't actually need the person being stolen to be a love interest. It can also include emotional connections being destroyed or stolen and so can very much include situations where none of the characters have romantic feelings or relationships. For example a mother and son pairing with zero incestual undertones where she starts neglecting her son and breaking off their emotional connection as parent and child in favor of fucking another dude would be ntr just as much as if it was a persons wife instead.
Honestly a mom ntr like that is even better than one where the ntr is basically the son being a loser with an oedipus complex, even if the mom reciprocates

Jun 23, 2019
The actual ova was weak af

Reactions: gd889 and honzdoe
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes