3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
Still one of the best games in latest times imo. Never thought i would say so about ntr game. Love art, story build up and character development. Rather realistic

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
How is it "NTR" if the dude is fuvking your Mom? Is the MC already in a relationship with his Mom before the other dude started banging her?

Jan 13, 2018
How is it "NTR" if the dude is fuvking your Mom? Is the MC already in a relationship with his Mom before the other dude started banging her?
Awww man here we go again.

Just look at thousand upon thousand jap anime and manga works with ntr, and you might understand it.
Who get stolen in those work`s, mothers, sisters, aunts, grandma`s and childhood friend`s who where not in love with mc.
This question how is this ntr, started to sound to me like is ntr avoidable.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
NTR's defining aspect is that of betrayal, justified or not. Your mom having carnal relations with your bully is a betrayal of her familial love for you, so it most definitely counts.
For real, how is this even a question people ask? Is there anyone in here who would have been fine with their mom fucking one of their friends, let alone a guy who had bullied them? It would be intensely humiliating. Just look at that whore Will Smith married for an IRL example.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
NTR's defining aspect is that of betrayal, justified or not. Your mom having carnal relations with your bully is a betrayal of her familial love for you, so it most definitely counts.
SO I take it that this is a hardcore NTR game right? Not talking about incest but does the mom really have no love for her own son? If that is the case I'll have to pass on it cause while I like swinging the couple still have to love each other for me to play it. Hardcore NTR is just not my thing.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
In would be interesting for the game if the mc starts to feel sexual attraction to his mother in the future

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
For real, how is this even a question people ask? Is there anyone in here who would have been fine with their mom fucking one of their friends, let alone a guy who had bullied them? It would be intensely humiliating. Just look at that whore Will Smith married for an IRL example.
Agreed 100%. While I like swinging and ocasionally sharing, the couple have to be in it together and still love each other no matter what regardless if the MC is Male or Female. My two favorite VN are perfect examples of that.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I would like to play an ntr game where the protagonist does well at the end which i think will not be the case in this game

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
I wandered about this question quite a bit but seriously how does losing your loved ones eathar girlfriend,wife,mother,sister,aunt hell even a neighbor you had feelings for in these kind of games to an ugly bastard or a muscled asshole makes anyone feel happy or thrilled.
People project themselves on the mc of any work of fiction they play or watch so that they feel the emotions of the mc in this case humiliation and anguish (so you can't just say that you are the other guy when the writer unmistakably have putted you in the shoes of the victim(cuck) of the story).
I seriously can't see the appeal so I'd appreciate it if anyone can explain that to me
(Sorry for my English)

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
I wandered about this question quite a bit but seriously how does losing your loved ones eathar girlfriend,wife,mother,sister,aunt hell even a neighbor you had feelings for in these kind of games to an ugly bastard or a muscled asshole makes anyone feel happy or thrilled.
Sharing , swing . I like this , no cheat or similar to this things.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
People project themselves on the mc of any work of fiction they play or watch so that they feel the emotions of the mc in this case humiliation and anguish (so you can't just say that you are the other guy when the writer unmistakably have putted you in the shoes of the victim(cuck) of the story).
Not really all that true. When consuming these games or stories you can have empathy with the character but you don't need to live through them. You're reading/watching a story. You're not actually in it. That's like saying you're a mass murderer for playing counterstrike. You're free to project yourself but for a lot of us we don't actually want to be the MC.

It's kinda like watching those romance movies where everything goes to shit for the people involved. You don't wanna be there yourself but seeing others in those situations can be interesting or entertaining.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes