3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I wandered about this question quite a bit but seriously how does losing your loved ones eathar girlfriend,wife,mother,sister,aunt hell even a neighbor you had feelings for in these kind of games to an ugly bastard or a muscled asshole makes anyone feel happy or thrilled.
Because it's not my loved one. It's a pretend character in a pretend world.

People project themselves...
I'm not one of these people.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I guess MC is humiliated and since he's into his mother it's NTR... I just find mom-NTR to be so weak 90% of the time.

I read this hentai manga once where OP's best friend, not bully, gets into completely dominating his mom and gets her pregnant before OP is pretty much chased out of the house since he can't be around them. That was good, but usually there isn't enough meat on these stories.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the protagonist in games of this type are always weak and losers i doubt he will react to this bully

it's easier for him to just watch his mother get fucked and masturbate wanting her

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
I wish the updates were more consistent. Even so far they are good updates and very frequent but imo better to wait longer and get smth bigger

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
SO I take it that this is a hardcore NTR game right? Not talking about incest but does the mom really have no love for her own son? If that is the case I'll have to pass on it cause while I like swinging the couple still have to love each other for me to play it. Hardcore NTR is just not my thing.
Hard to say - currently there is nothing you can do. You can just avoid scenes - in some cases it changes what happens but in general the game logic is quite broken or incomplete.

The new content is not added at the end, it changes stuff all over the (very short) game.

You have to play the game several times ... but currently it feels horribly unfinished and as I said - broken.

When it is finished it might be a nice game - and because there is the mentioning of different endings, I guess the MC might have some impact what happens.

In its current form the mom look like a needy bitch in heat with 0 self control and the MC is a spineless loser beta that hates to witness what happens to his life.

Pavel-1945

May 19, 2022
Hard to say - currently there is nothing you can do. You can just avoid scenes - in some cases it changes what happens but in general the game logic is quite broken or incomplete.

The new content is not added at the end, it changes stuff all over the (very short) game.

You have to play the game several times ... but currently it feels horribly unfinished and as I said - broken.

When it is finished it might be a nice game - and because there is the mentioning of different endings, I guess the MC might have some impact what happens.

In its current form the mom look like a needy bitch in heat with 0 self control and the MC is a spineless loser beta that hates to witness what happens to his life.
Might be worst one situation?or hope / despair one : Bankrupt caused by Bully's own greed - mom's betrayed and kicked by bully since recognizes as useless for him anymore - no one helps mom and reject - became homeless and looking for son's place for last chance - reunite with son - select to suicide together for end the each other's pain after regret and beg for forgive / or leave the homecity forever and select to survive together from zero start with facing old wounds bravely / son drove mom out due to won't forgive anymore forever and mom forced to continue wander,never be heard again / argument broke and killing each other until both bleed to death in last,realize everything especially who's the real closest being for each other before the death but already too late...

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
An ntr game based on japanese hentai manga usually prota is a loser to the end with no reaction other than crying in the corners or masturbating watching his mother get fucked unfortunately i think this game is just that

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
NTR requires cheating, cheating requires two individuals in a mutual romantic relationship. NTR and cuckoldry are commonly associated to each other, because the vast majority of NTR is about married couples.

There is plenty of betrayal and humiliation play in this game, but there's no incest. People will argue that a bf/gf relationship without sex counts as NTR, which it absolutely does because there's always a level of sexual tension when two people associate to that relationship. But in this situation it's just the son, the mother has no interest, a one way sexual tension is meaningless. As a woman there's literally nothing wrong with her decision making, as a mother there's the aforementioned betrayal and humiliation of her son. That's all.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
That sums up most NTR games pretty well. There are exceptions, but a lot of them lean into absurdity and are played for laughs to make them palatable.

I realize that it wasn't the most constructive reply. The VN tries hard to get me to care for the nonsense with dramatic music and Aiko's lines 'I'm on your side.' or 'I'll protect my son from anything.' Lost it on that last one. Aiko is so far beyond cock hungry she would've jumped Kenji's dick, well head of Goichi showing up. Would make a better story too, Patreon would shut it down though.

Anyways just thinking about it, a man, mid 20s, beats and takes another man's money. What is that called? It's not bullying, Goichi is a adult, fully responsible for his actions, making him a violent criminal. Kenji thinks of Goichi as his 'arch enemy', like they're children. Aiko, the mom, thinks it's okay to go to a violent criminal's house to 'talk to his parents', again like he's a some sort of problem child, instead of filing a police report. At his house Goichi offers her beer, she drinks it, can't understand why she would, gets raped, it would stranger if she didn't, then he claims they where 'adults' having a good time. Topped all off she liked the forced sex, from the criminal, who attacked her son. Absurd! To entertain the story beyond that is absurd. My guess is the story is following far to closely to the works it's inspired by, meant for far younger characters.

I like the warm color pallet and the animations. Those alone make good gifs, but not a VN.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes