3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

killer 13

May 14, 2022
While technically, it is not a romantic relationship, it is a betrayal of a mother's love. She choses the 'bad' guy over the son.
ntr I even understand that it makes sense, what I don't understand in this game is this incest tag

Will there be some incest between the mc and the mother?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
ntr I even understand that it makes sense, what I don't understand in this game is this incest tag

Will there be some incest between the mc and the mother?
I assume there will be. Someone in the comments predicts that the bully will 'force' the incest, and I tend to agree.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm a bit hesitant to play this game. The first time someone other than her son talks to her at the gym she responds:
"Sorry I have a son, please don't interuppt me"

Why is her having a son relevant to a guy hitting on her? That does not compute.
Did she mean she was with her son?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm a bit hesitant to play this game. The first time someone other than her son talks to her at the gym she responds:
"Sorry I have a son, please don't interuppt me"

Why is her having a son relevant to a guy hitting on her? That does not compute.
Did she mean she was with her son?
Most players won't care if she is married, but a child scares them shitless, its also understood that taking care of her child takes relevance to dating or even sex, although that should only aply until acertain age, problem is that if they (any dev) try to use that plot well then every SJW will try to murder them xD

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Most players won't care if she is married, but a child scares them shitless, its also understood that taking care of her child takes relevance to dating or even sex, although that should only aply until acertain age, problem is that if they (any dev) try to use that plot well then every SJW will try to murder them xD
I still don't think it makes sense. I wouldn't care in the least.. I'd just think she was a weirdo for bringing her kid up.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes