3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
From what I can see, the new update adds a little bit of dialogue, the mother taking a pregnancy test (Negative), a scene of the mother walking over to 'Goichi''s place and a meeting between them at a cafe or something where nothing really happens.

If it sounds like a lot, is isn't. I would barely call this an update at all but I might be overlooking something so who knows.

Marble Blue

Jul 31, 2018
From what I can see, the new update adds a little bit of dialogue, the mother taking a pregnancy test (Negative), a scene of the mother walking over to 'Goichi''s place and a meeting between them at a cafe or something where nothing really happens.

If it sounds like a lot, is isn't. I would barely call this an update at all but I might be overlooking something so who knows.
It's exactly like you said.

Reactions: yuanli123

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019

Wasnt this 0.41? 0.42 has some newer stuff

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes