3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm, so if a mom was to give her son a strip show / lap dance fully nude, but they didn't actually have sex, that wouldn't be considered incest?
Of course not.

"Look but don't touch" is the line. What you're describing would be kind of bizarre but it wouldn't be incest. Didn't you ever see your mother in her night clothing or even naked when you were growing up?

Reactions: Gajo99

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's done, I report and moderator solved it (quickly). Incest tag taken out until there's actually physical skin-to-skin sex activity between the son and the mother.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Goychi should learn to film on horizontal mode.
The story isnt finished, don't play before it gets completed.
I don't see why the son is in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
to show how disgusting some ppl can be.
seeing her mother blackmailed and rapped and still doing nothing
man that MC was worest MC im ever seen
His mother was rapped? I miss that part, how many sick bars dropped on her?
Did they make her drop it like its hot?
Did she lean with it, rock with it?
Did she get taken to the candy shop?
Did she find her superman?
Did she go from the window to the wall?
Did she lick the sweet dropping down his balls?
Did she feel the bedroom boom?
Did she finally cut him loose? Left him in the wind? Found a man with a PhD and cheese but he pees in the pants
Did she get sick of being lonely, every night whole her man goes out with his homies?

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week

Last edited:

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
This should have been an awesome game but its just too quick. She gets corrupted like that.
its almost as if the devs want to just get it over with.
Also dude making the mc a loser gives u literally nothing to work with. Put a revenge arc in it. fuck the bully's mom or sis. damn it if you wanna go hard then why not steal own mom from under his grips to destroy him.
makes a great story instead of the millions of others that everyone has seen.
The art is really good but the plot and the story arc is just so lazy.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
how is this ntr? there is no incest tag so protag is not banging his mom... she is just his mom and she is getting it on with a younger guy who happens to her son's bully. one of? he sounds like he would be picked on by lots of folks.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

theDbman

Sep 21, 2021
This should have been an awesome game but its just too quick. She gets corrupted like that.
its almost as if the devs want to just get it over with.
Also dude making the mc a loser gives u literally nothing to work with. Put a revenge arc in it. fuck the bully's mom or sis. damn it if you wanna go hard then why not steal own mom from under his grips to destroy him.
makes a great story instead of the millions of others that everyone has seen.
The art is really good but the plot and the story arc is just so lazy.
ya am the same as you i'd love to see more revenge arcs in NTR

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
it would be more interesting with revengeNTR, than the milkedtodust momNTR, but if is what the people want well what can be done?. still prefer NTRman works, even if all the moms are basically the same xD just with a different wig jajajaja

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
to show how disgusting some ppl can be.
seeing her mother blackmailed and rapped and still doing nothing
Eh? I wouldn't say she was blackmailed and raped. She seemed pretty quick to go along with it and this is reinforced each time she meets with Goichi. Except for maybe the first time, she was a willing participant. A perpetrator. Even the first time starts to seem like she was very much willing or at least not against it, after some of the actions she takes later on. You all know what I mean.

There are some FMC in mom NTR that are legitimately raped or blackmailed. This is not one of them.

Reactions: KiraJames

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I do understand the depraved thrill of a respectable, loved woman falling for a sexually aggressive delinquent. However, it occurs to me how much of a mind fuck it would be for the protag if the delinquent, through the mother's influence actually did grow, achieve, succeed as a man...while remaining or even increasing their sexually dominating relationship. I see a lot of the "he treats me like a woman", but I'd like to see the bully, the aggressor, actually "man up" and do things other than fucking to take care of his woman. Protect her, support her, AND fuck her brains regularly. Not just demand and allowance.

So, aside from fucking his mom, let the bully actually become someone for the protag to emulate. I think it would be interesting for the entire family find their place under him for reasons other than fear.

Reactions: m4pII
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes