3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wait, the dudes name is Hitozuma now and got a new Patreon?
Feels weird what was wrong with NTR Man?

At least we would know what kinda stuff to except xD

Edit: Nevermind my brain just stopped working. These are two entirely different devs and games.
Guess the "Seasons" part confused my brain.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
Wait, the dudes name is Hitozuma now and got a new Patreon?
Feels weird what was wrong with NTR Man?

At least we would know what kinda stuff to except xD

Edit: Nevermind my brain just stopped working. These are two entirely different devs and games.
Guess the "Seasons" part confused my brain.
yup its 2 different devs and this dev hitozuma first one is a classic bully x mom ntr
and also ntrman posted on twitter few hours back so he will countinue work tomorrow or something

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
Mom is hot as fuck. The fact that she is respectable CEO falling for some punk makes it eben hotter
she is also most likely going to give her company to him and then she will loose everything and disown mc for the sexual pleasure he gives her

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
Yeah, I already can see the ending.
I like NTR, but the ending is always dumb, lol.
Women leave everything behind just for dick.
Or for company like moral support and all which they were getting by their loved ones or helping out with the house stuff just saying and guessing mc mom is either divorced or husband passed away or some bs
Also a very low chance that mc puts a stop to his bully or mans up and gets his mom from the hints given so far

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I stick around because I hold out for the MC having some sort of redeeming path to this story. Plus I love this style of graphics.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes