3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Make that a very very low chance. Statistically, NTR artists hate redemption / anything positive happening to the MC.
Yep, very true. I only know of two NTR stories where the MC redeems himself are:

• Ibitsu Kankei (Twisted relationship) where he actually gets revenge on everyone that wronged him but arguably ends up in worse position than normal MCs somehow. If you haven't read this but have even a passing interest in NTR, I highly recommend it to show how much worse things could be for an MC. It doesn't resort to the typical formula either.
  • Unsweet: Katsuko, at least the original one before all of the additions, where the MC discovers she was blatantly cheating on him and he decides to simply walk away. Years later when she approaches him and confesses everything, he turns her down on moral grounds I.e. "I can't trust you anymore" which was shown after to be 100% correct. She hadn't changed one bit. He doesn't get proper revenge but IMO his rejection of Katsuko shows he learned his lesson and that redeems him completely.

Other than that, I can't think of any but especially not in VN format. Just wanted to elaborate on your point.

Reactions: dokodesuka

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
In this thread, I see a stir among users who are not very active so far, keep it pumping guys, I this shit's good too (y)

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
So many desperate people. It seems like life or death for you. If you want it that bad just pay for it. I doubt the people who spend $20 month supporting the author would want to leak it that quickly, it's just going to hurt the ability for the author to continue.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
So many desperate people. It seems like life or death for you. If you want it that bad just pay for it. I doubt the people who spend $20 month supporting the author would want to leak it that quickly, it's just going to hurt the ability for the author to continue.
I want to but the payment options suck

Jasson

May 29, 2017
I have no issue spend $20 for a finished game, but no one should pay for an unfinished game. The fact that so many people start paying for a game before they are finished is a main reason so many game are abandoned.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes