3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

rookie93114

Aug 20, 2022
So many desperate people. It seems like life or death for you. If you want it that bad just pay for it. I doubt the people who spend $20 month supporting the author would want to leak it that quickly, it's just going to hurt the ability for the author to continue.
I think $20 for v1.0 is worth.
just for v0.5? you don't think expensive?

Reactions: Marble Blue

jaden000

May 30, 2020
love the art style of this game it’s a shame the updates seems erratic and content seems thin for the price

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Damn Character model looks good but fkn bully ntr I cannot play those games without thinking what would I do to the guy. skin him alive and hang him to the ceiling from his guts

Reactions: Cybergod360

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont understand how the updates work in this game ... so its stuff inside the old content? ...

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
it would be good to be the one doing the stealing for once
I want MC to prevent bully fucking and then tell his mother " if you want dick that much I will give it to you " and then process to rape her. I never see incest game with this story setup. it 's always normal slowly corrupt your entire family or full blow NTR like this game.

I hate NTR but play this game because of the arts. I just hold Ctrl and get scenes. don't care about context. I just want to see her naked and get fucked. well if MC was the one who do the fucking instead. I'm gladly play this game 100%. read every words no skipping.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes