3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Not gonna lie, I know I'm weird but sometimes I play these NTR games (or comics) to see if there's a good ending like revenge or some type of karma. For most of the time this doesn't happen of course but when it does happen... damn...

I actually like this genre but revenge NTR is on another whole level for me. For some reason I also like when the girl gets back for some good reason like some kind of regret (this could be an example: ) but that's just me, most people of course don't like this. I'm talking about fiction, in real life cheating is horrible and it gets really complicated.

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
Not gonna lie, I know I'm weird but sometimes I play these NTR games (or comics) to see if there's a good ending like revenge or some type of karma. For most of the time this doesn't happen of course but when it does happen... damn...

I actually like this genre but revenge NTR is on another whole level for me. For some reason I also like when the girl gets back for some good reason like some kind of regret (this could be an example: ) but that's just me, most people of course don't like this. I'm talking about fiction, in real life cheating is horrible and it gets really complicated.
Dont know if you have seen this one already, but its probably my favorite ntr revenge doujinshi

jakeyazer

Mar 5, 2018
I need help with get the different ending and get all Sex scene, i always get the second ending, that is a bug or something. Its someone give a Guide for that. It would be very helpful to me to have the game at 100% of this version.

Feb 9, 2021
I need help with get the different ending and get all Sex scene, i always get the second ending, that is a bug or something. Its someone give a Guide for that. It would be very helpful to me to have the game at 100% of this version.
u will not reach another route bro...
beside the game is still in development, u must unlock all the "scenes" from MC's perspective, which in this present patch is 3/unknown (CMIIW).

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes