3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How is this NTR exactly?
Rumor has it that F95 is coming out with a new tag to cover 'sex in game that doesn't include MC'. Not sure what they are going to call it exactly, but the point is, it will keep the NTR tag closer to its true definition without people complaining as much.

Reactions: Toushiro

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I would like to know what are the dev's intentions before this game, will there be revenge from the mc against the bully? Or will this game follow the Japanese manga line from ntr to the end, where the prota is a passive loser and always ends up alone

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Rumor has it that F95 is coming out with a new tag to cover 'sex in game that doesn't include MC'. Not sure what they are going to call it exactly, but the point is, it will keep the NTR tag closer to its true definition without people complaining as much.
If this is true, this would be really helpful. Now the NTR tags only meaning is "Some other male in the game".

Rockonon

Jul 12, 2018
I would like to know what are the dev's intentions before this game, will there be revenge from the mc against the bully? Or will this game follow the Japanese manga line from ntr to the end, where the prota is a passive loser and always ends up alone
that's the main objective of ntr being a loser and doing nothing or just to accept the fact that u can't do shit about it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
that's the main objective of ntr being a loser and doing nothing or just to accept the fact that u can't do shit about it.
While I can't argue that the genre of netorare is typically a bad ending for the protagonist, I see no reason why you couldn't include a path where the MC has a good (or at least something better than bad) ending. Of course, that should be decided by the Dev.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
seen one ntr seen them all. even tho this one isnt technically ntr. these things are insulting, they never ever do what actual ppl would do. but then these are not games so much as they are jerk off tools. to each their own.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Not gonna lie, I know I'm weird but sometimes I play these NTR games (or comics) to see if there's a good ending like revenge or some type of karma. For most of the time this doesn't happen of course but when it does happen... damn...

I actually like this genre but revenge NTR is on another whole level for me. For some reason I also like when the girl gets back for some good reason like some kind of regret (this could be an example: ) but that's just me, most people of course don't like this. I'm talking about fiction, in real life cheating is horrible and it gets really complicated.
I usually play them for the corruption, but a good revenge plot is always welcome

Dont know if you have seen this one already, but its probably my favorite ntr revenge doujinshi
You should check this out then the girl is about to ruin a marriage

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes