3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Tired of NTR with mom/son. That just doesn't hit the same as actual relationships to me.

Also this game's animations is good atleast and the pictures are pretty.

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Tired of NTR with mom/son. That just doesn't hit the same as actual relationships to me.

Also this game's animations is good atleast and the pictures are pretty.
yeah feel the same way, the aspects of NTR isnt there. Sure the son/mom relationship is cut off but the way it happened didnt make any sense at all tbh. I just play for the art

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I confess that I only started playing this game because I thought that the mc would have some incestuous relationship with her in future updates. When I realized that I wouldn't have any of that I gave up on this game

even the incest tag was removed, I know it won't happen but in case the dev changes his mind about including incest in future updates I'll come back with this game

Reactions: yrban7477
Dec 5, 2019
This game would've been 100 times better if it had the same kind of story as this:

Basically in the story, MC's mom is cheating with her co-worker. MC then catches her and proposes a deal to not tell her affair to his dad, if she has sex with him. Meanwhile, he goes and beats up her co-worker and threatens her co-worker to never see his mom again. Then after that, MC and his mom starts a relationship together.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This game would've been 100 times better if it had the same kind of story as this:

Basically in the story, MC's mom is cheating with her co-worker. MC then catches her and proposes a deal to not tell her affair to his dad, if she has sex with him. Meanwhile, he goes and beats up her co-worker and threatens her co-worker to never see his mom again. Then after that, MC and his mom starts a relationship together.
No, because that’s basically increasing the chance of insta ban/strike on patreon due to incest and the game would not be better just because it caters your personal preference instead of the inherent flaws the game structure it has from the start.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020

I read this and couldn't stop laughing, Chad MC :LUL:
I think people will hate ntr less if it had more stories like this.
Keep sending them if you have more.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye
Dec 5, 2019
No, because that’s basically increasing the chance of insta ban/strike on patreon due to incest and the game would not be better just because it caters your personal preference instead of the inherent flaws the game structure it has from the start.
The biggest flaw of the game is the plot though. The plot is so bad that it makes the game bad. Aside from the plot, I don't see a lot of bad things about the game. The art is great, the animation is nice (sure it's not smooth, but that's part of the charm), the game progression is simple (and so does every VN ever), and the gallery is pretty unique. The game doesn't allow you to skip, but that makes you focus more on the story. Choices doesn't matter much, but that's the plot's fault. If the plot was more interesting and more in-depth, then choices would actually matter a lot. Besides, the plot doesn't necessarily have to be incest or to be catered towards my personal preference. It can be between MC and an older lady that takes care of him, a long time childhood friend, a teacher from his school, or an older lady next door, etc. There are many alternatives, and people can just create a patch for it if they want, just like most 18+ games on this site. The game would be a lot better if the plot, its current biggest flaw, is more fleshed out and improved.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
thought this update was over the top and I considered supporting but then I saw the patreon tier prices...

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
i really enjoy to play this game. game has own style i like this type of render draws.. in this category basically tell the best game.. i never play something like this before. when you finish game so next new game comes with extra options and you can discovery details is off-panel from first new game... really good style..
1 bad thing i can say game is very short, i'd like to see more story , corruption and reveal mystery with sexual content..

Thanks dev for make a such a great game... you deserve good support i hope you can get it...

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes