3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
I want MC to prevent bully fucking and then tell his mother " if you want dick that much I will give it to you " and then process to rape her. I never see incest game with this story setup. it 's always normal slowly corrupt your entire family or full blow NTR like this game.

I hate NTR but play this game because of the arts. I just hold Ctrl and get scenes. don't care about context. I just want to see her naked and get fucked. well if MC was the one who do the fucking instead. I'm gladly play this game 100%. read every words no skipping.
Because of ppl like you so many NTR games has the weakest plot but the strongest art ever :ROFLMAO:.

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
the NTR I think it's good... good to feel some kind of pain for the MC

at least we could try to change the plot a bit?please?

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2271, in script
if plot_aikoView_05 == True:
File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2271, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot_aikoView_05' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Anyone have the same error? after last scene from previous update ...

if Not anyone with save from the previous version?

George Simmons

Jul 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/4 Seasons/Four_Seasons-0.5-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Anyone have the same error? after last scene from previous update ...

if Not anyone with save from the previous version?
I have the same issue.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I want MC to prevent bully fucking and then tell his mother " if you want dick that much I will give it to you " and then process to rape her. I never see incest game with this story setup. it 's always normal slowly corrupt your entire family or full blow NTR like this game.

I hate NTR but play this game because of the arts. I just hold Ctrl and get scenes. don't care about context. I just want to see her naked and get fucked. well if MC was the one who do the fucking instead. I'm gladly play this game 100%. read every words no skipping.
Rewrite it. Make the bully the mc, and you're happy.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Amazing art, but updates are far too slow for the price. 1-2 minute of content every 2-3 months where only $20 patrons have access to. I don't blame them for not posting, I wouldn't pay $20 for a few drawings either.

Reactions: yrban7477

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The absolute majority of projects on this site are just that
man... im a professional in NTR stuff i know there is a lot of games with netori, what i mean is that this dev/creator should do a little bit of that too to change the patron of his games

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
man... im a professional in NTR stuff i know there is a lot of games with netori, what i mean is that this dev/creator should do a little bit of that too to change the patron of his games
More optional paths would bring in a wider audience, which would bring more support. Of course, the trade off is time and longer waits for updates, which could cost support. In theory, the Dev should be able to share some of the renders between paths.

DA1725

May 8, 2021
still 0.5 is anyone can tell me what's change for this update ?
NOthing much to be exact just the mom's frustration and fucking at the bully's place, kind of a mini update to be honest needs more scenes or characters for example bully's mom, sister, gf or could be our mc's cousin, classmate, crush etc lol depends on what way you swing

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes