3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Steamamne

Jul 17, 2020
I have no issue spend $20 for a finished game, but no one should pay for an unfinished game. The fact that so many people start paying for a game before they are finished is a main reason so many game are abandoned.
That's right, it's to expensive just for small update, more the dev never post anything else beside the latest version, we don't even know when will it be updated, there is no fixed timeline

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I have no issue spend $20 for a finished game, but no one should pay for an unfinished game. The fact that so many people start paying for a game before they are finished is a main reason so many game are abandoned.
Yep. We used to have a word for samples of unfinished games; Demos.

A demo could be even up to a 1/3rd of a game's content and was given away for free when you purchased this or that. The notion of paying 20 bucks for what amounts to a demo to me seems farcical. Paying for a demo multiple times is pure unadulterated insanity. If anything, this only makes me actively hostile toward any creator that has that kind of attitude/policy.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly with as small as the updates tend to be the price is just not worth it. I'd consider dropping it for the full game in it's entirety but not for 2 minutes worth of content.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes